North Florida Babies
Options

Hey ladies. DH and I are currently living in Italy (DH is Navy, we've been stationed here since Feb 07), and due to move to Jax in March. We'll be around 24 weeks pg when we arrive, with a 17 month old in tow as well.

I grew up in the Saint Augustine/Jacksonville area, and have lots of extended family there, but honestly don't remember a thing about the city since it's changed so much (moved in 1993, at age 12).

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, and see who all is around here! 

Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

Re: Newbie

• Options

Hello, and welcome!  I have a good friend stationed in Naples right now and she loves it :)

Your little guy is adorable!  Mine is 18-months now, I can't imagine being pregnant again already (although, we plan to start TTC soon, so I better get used to the idea!).. has it been rough on you chasing a toddler around while pregnant?

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    It's not been easy, mainly because morning sickness hit me hard with this one. I barely had any at all with #1. I'm over it now though, and still get tired easily. It's getting harder to carry him, and he's learning to walk up the stairs with help because I have a hard time now. But overall, other than being more careful in general, it's not too bad. I'm a little nervous about having two that young though, but I'll be glad to be back in the States for #2!
    Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats on your pregnancy! There are quite a few Navy moms that I know of with young children. Make sure you keep us posted and if you want, when you make the move we could do a park day or something. Welcome!

• Options

I'm glad to hear that it is going well :) I'm really nervous about TTC #2, but excited too :)

This board isn't very active, but the local one on the nest is.  There are a few girls over there with kids too.

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"