Parenting after 35

Shadows....

Right now, Maddie's favorite toy is.... Her hand, fingers spread, and the shadow it makes on her big play mat. The more things change, the more they stay the same (i.e. she is surrounded by toys and playing with her hand - like babies have since the dawn of time)!

*ETA* Oh, and she jsut pulled her sock off and is having a wonderful time with that.... LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shadows....

• So cute!!!!  I can't wait for J to start "playing".
  • Awww!! How cute!!

Thus far Aaron's main form of play is thumping his feet in the crib. We're beginning to call him Thumper.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds so cute!  BTW, I am looking at your new pic...does she fall asleep like that?
  • imagerobynlesley:

Awww!! How cute!!

Thus far Aaron's main form of play is thumping his feet in the crib. We're beginning to call him Thumper.

OMG!  Robyn, same here - we can hear Nicholas clear accross the hallway, he stomps all day!!  Does Aaron kick the bed rails too?  BTW - N has figured out how to turn on his FP mobile with one swift kick!  LOL

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bea, he will kick whatever he can. LOL. I want to get that kick-n-play piano but the crib we have is solid at the ends (no slats to thread it through).

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imageMoiselle:
    Sounds so cute!  BTW, I am looking at your new pic...does she fall asleep like that?

Yes, is there something odd about it (seriously - now you've got me wondering if its weird)? I put her down awake, pop her paci in her mouth and she looks over to one side and goes to sleep.

• imageDaisiesinmygarden:

imageMoiselle:
    Sounds so cute!  BTW, I am looking at your new pic...does she fall asleep like that?

Yes, is there something odd about it (seriously - now you've got me wondering if its weird)? I put her down awake, pop her paci in her mouth and she looks over to one side and goes to sleep.

I don't think it's weird!  DD does the same thing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"