Secondary IF
Options

By the time I TTC again, you'll all be PG

With all the good news going around, I'm afraid you'll all leave before I come back.  I'm thrilled for all of you!  How about sticking around for a little while for me. Angel  I'm gonna be all alone talking to myself about IUI's, injectibles and holding my pee. :P
imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise

Re: By the time I TTC again, you'll all be PG

• Options

Yeah, me too!  Please don't leave...I just got here. 

BTW, can you all please pass the water you are drinking that is getting all of you these BFPs?

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    imageiluvadam:

Yeah, me too!  Please don't leave...I just got here. 

BTW, can you all please pass the water you are drinking that is getting all of you these BFPs?

Well, then two of us will be here. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We can hold our pee together Embarrassed
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    ...and analyze pee sticks, and talk about drug induced moodiness.  We'll be a lot of fun for sure. lol
  • Options

Don't you dare think I am leaving you to do this alone Chick!  I will stalk you :)  I have my meansDevil

• Options
    heh heh...ooooooo...I'm skeeeeered of Josi stalking. :)  Thanks Josi, I'd stalk you back and make sure you overanalyzed stuff with me.
  • Options
    I'm not going anywhere!  Why do you think I wanted to be your moderator Wink  I'll be here to cheer you, PROMISE!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Pregnant or not I will be here for you just like you have been here for me Lucky!!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I'll still be here...we're not doing our FET until at least Feb.
  • Options

we just got started with RE again this cycle so I will be here for a while too!! and I usually stick around until things get crazy :-P

I'll be holding my pee with ya'll too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be here too!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

imageLuckyH:
    With all the good news going around, I'm afraid you'll all leave before I come back.  I'm thrilled for all of you!  How about sticking around for a little while for me. Angel  I'm gonna be all alone talking to myself about IUI's, injectibles and holding my pee. :P

Oh- I very much doubt you'll be left alone. I only have my first RE appt in Jan so I'm not going anywhere just yet.

• Options

I will be here too.  I know I'm new, but you won't be alone.  We are just starting the IF road.  We tried for over a year and have our first appointment to talk to our OB about IF on the 14th. 

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lucky!!!  I will always be cheering you on just like you cheered me on and gave me good advice!!! 
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Aww...ya'll are making me all soft inside.  I think I'm tearing up a little. Smile 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"