Parenting after 35
Options

Can we do our own 30 day shred here?

Starting 1/1/2010 we should all weigh in (but don't have to share the number) and commit to the 30 day shred.  At the end of 30 days, we should report on our progress and maybe have weekly check ins or something.  What do you think?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can we do our own 30 day shred here?

• Options
    Soooooo. Stupid question.. What happens after the 30 days? Is it a couple of workouts that get longer/harder week 1 - 4?
  • Options
    Not sure.  I don't have my dvd yet.  Maybe some of the girls who have tried it can answer...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, you are supposed to see certain results within 30 days of doing the videos every day.  I know that I cannot get through 30 straight days of that kind of torture, (aren't I making it sound appealing?!)  I tried it last year and made it through about four days straight before I was in so much pain that I had to take a few days off.  It is basically a three workout program - you are supposed to start at level one and work your way to level three.  After 30 days you would just continue to rotate through the workouts, or do whichever one you like the best.  They are good workouts and I know people who have seen good results from them, but they will definitely work you out!!
  • Options
    I was just thunking that before I woke up!  I'm in!
  • Options
    i'm in, but can we make it begin January 2nd instead?
  • Options

I'm scared... I'll see if I can pick up the dvd this week.  Is it special-order only, or can I just get it from Target/Walmart?

• Options
    imageRichelle021:

I'm scared... I'll see if I can pick up the dvd this week.  Is it special-order only, or can I just get it from Target/Walmart?

I'm with you Richelle! And I was wondering the same thing about finding it. I know there was a post about getting it for Amazon for 10, but I don't think it would be here on time..... uhhhh, darn itWink!!! LOL

• Options
    I'm in!
  • Options
    I'm in - thanks Shelley!
  • Options
    If you have Comcast cable they usually have the 30 day shred on demand under fitness tv.
  • Options

imagenisems:
    If you have Comcast cable they usually have the 30 day shred on demand under fitness tv.

I have AT&T U-verse cable, and I just found it on my video on demand. Thanks..... I think! ;-) 

• Options

Assuming my dvd gets here, I am... in.  Scared, but in.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageRichelle021:

imagenisems:

I have AT&T U-verse cable, and I just found it on my video on demand. Thanks..... I think! ;-) 

I'm in!  And thanks for the tip on U-verse, I was getting ready to order it from Amazon, but now I won't have to!

I also vote for starting on the 2nd.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"