Parenting after 35

NBR: Do you ever...

want to rant to your friends here about a certain situation in your life but are afraid to because what if the person you're ranting about somehow stumbles across the bump, finds your post, etc? It's a totally irrational fear but when that person accesses your computer, it becomes a little more real.

23 hours to go. I think I have a Xanax somewhere around here...

Re: NBR: Do you ever...

• you can't leave us hangin'. LOL

can't you somehow disquise your identity or the offender? Geeked

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 8 words:

Ill-behaved children and the parents that raise them.

• Loading the player...
  • oh yeah - totally!  whether it's DH or "friends" that know i'm on thebump ..... can't we just all get each other's email addresses ?  LMAO!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't. Not too much stuff to rant about and, if I were to let loose on the few IRL situations that are bugging me, I certainly wouldn't put it on the internetz. Not because I'd worry about the people involved reading about it, but because I wouldn't want it out there... for the whole world to see.
  • imagestever:
    I don't. Not too much stuff to rant about and, if I were to let loose on the few IRL situations that are bugging me, I certainly wouldn't put it on the internetz. Not because I'd worry about the people involved reading about it, but because I wouldn't want it out there... for the whole world to see.

Ya, I know...that's sort of my deal, too (although I do worry about the people reading it because I'd hate to cause hurt feelings). Say I am having a bad day and *** about DH...it's disrespectful to him and in all honesty, probably unfair because whatever was bugging me was probably half my fault. PS. DH is not the cause of my current turmoil lol :)

• imagestever:
    I don't. Not too much stuff to rant about and, if I were to let loose on the few IRL situations that are bugging me, I certainly wouldn't put it on the internetz. Not because I'd worry about the people involved reading about it, but because I wouldn't want it out there... for the whole world to see.

Um, apparently this doesn't bother me anymore.  I put it ALL out there.Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think my DH peeks or cares, sometimes he comes and sits next to me while I bump. That is the extent of his interest . His family (female members) might if he has told them, but I doubt they are checking and some probably don't know how. I don't worry about other IRL people  - I figure it's a public forum and I can see their posts and they can see mine. If they are curious, they can see, if not, then they can ignore them. I would never call them out in a post (or post any response in a post I happened to see) like I see sometimes on the other boards. They were posting IRL pictures (with actual names, ect) the other day. I skedaddled right the heck out of there.

I hope you don't get *outed*.

(Edited) because I realized it wasn't "at work"...DOH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Go, Jen, go!  Get some earplugs and grit your teeth, not much time left!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagefauxshelley:

imagestever:

Um, apparently this doesn't bother me anymore.  I put it ALL out there.Embarrassed

guilty here too. i don't worry simply because i have nothing to hide -i am an open book to anyone who cares to read. i never say anything to anyone about someone else that i wouldn't say directly to them on here or IRL. 

• Yes - I have a few holiday rants that I'm dying to get out, but am too afraid of being "found" here.  I guess I need to wait for IRL girlfriend rant time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"