Single Parents

STBXH just invited me to Vegas for New Years!

What part of getting a divorce do you NOT understand??  And furthermore, what would you plan to do with our 4-month old child if we went to Vegas....oh yah, probably never thought about that!  Someone please tell this man that I will never ever ever ever give him another chance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STBXH just invited me to Vegas for New Years!

• Bwahaha - mine wanted to take us over Christmas break.
  • Men are dumb, do you think he will take someone else when you say no? Mine would. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it is just so hard for them to realize how badly the messed up and they are in complete denial.

It is not just a river in Egypt you know.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageErinC27:
    Men are dumb, do you think he will take someone else when you say no? Mine would. 

Most likely!  He is so messed up he hardly knows what end is up...he told me that he was driving to South Carolina for Christmas-and we live in California.  He said it was only going to take him two days to get there....yes, children, this is what happens when you do drugs.

• And the best part was he didn't even mention DS....I didn't even ask but, WTH did you plan to do with our four month old son while we were gallavanting around in Vegas??
  • imageachase123:
    And the best part was he didn't even mention DS....I didn't even ask but, WTH did you plan to do with our four month old son while we were gallavanting around in Vegas??

Eh, just leave him in the hotel room, he will be fine.

I hate that guy almost as much as I hate my dumb ass stbx.  

• Indifferent  So........... are you going? LOL
  • imageErinC27:

imageachase123:
    And the best part was he didn't even mention DS....I didn't even ask but, WTH did you plan to do with our four month old son while we were gallavanting around in Vegas??

Eh, just leave him in the hotel room, he will be fine.

I hate that guy almost as much as I hate my dumb ass stbx.  

LOL-it is funny you said that because you are in good company.  I live in a small town and he pretty much won't show his face anymore because so many ppl want to kill him!  He moved 3 1/2 hours away!

• imagefauxshelley:
    Indifferent  So........... are you going? LOL

Yah!  My bags are packed and I am soooo super excited!  Can't hardly wait to spend three fun-filled days with the king of douchebags!  Should be excellent times!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"