Working Moms
Options

Is this board so slow b/c

all the momma's are working?

::pats myself on back for figuring this out::

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

Re: Is this board so slow b/c

• Options

Ha. :) 

It usually moves faster than this.  I think it's also because of the holidays -- a lot of people are out of the office, and many posters here just pop on for a few minutes during the work day, and don't post as much when they are out of the office.

• Options

Actually, I think it's the opposite.

I post more from work than from home; I'm sure a lot of mamas are off on vacation right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSoldiersGreenBean:

Actually, I think it's the opposite.

I post more from work than from home; I'm sure a lot of mamas are off on vacation right now.

Me too! I never have time at home to hop on and post. I do all my posting from work. Shame on me!

• Options
    Same here. I never post at home - too busy w/ DD, DH, furbaby and house stuff. So I get all of my research/ socializing done here during the 8-5. So glad there are so many of us though!
  • Options
    I'm hoping that this board pics up. I just returned back to work this week, and was looking forward to reading/posting on this board in the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"