Two Under 2

BJ City Select or Joovy Ergo Caboose?

What are you ladies thinking?  I hate the fact that I cant see or test either of these strollers at any stores near me.  And they are my top two right now

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BJ City Select or Joovy Ergo Caboose?

• I would love the BJCS but the price with the car seat adapter and doubles kit killed it for me.  The Joovy Ergo looks awesome but dd won't be big enough yet for me to feel comfy using it.  Oh, the search continues for me!  They are both awesome though.
  • I dont see why your DD wont be big enough.  That is why I love this sit n stand so much.....my ds can be in the seat up front and i can hook the infant carrier on the back so baby is facing me.  its the best of both worlds.  once new baby grows out of infant seat, DS will be old enough for the sit n stand portion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenooniesgal:
    I would love the BJCS but the price with the car seat adapter and doubles kit killed it for me.  The Joovy Ergo looks awesome but dd won't be big enough yet for me to feel comfy using it.  Oh, the search continues for me!  They are both awesome though.

I completely agree!  We were all set to purchase the Joovy Ergo and went to "test drive" it at a local store.  I thought that the seat was really small and DS wasn't ready to use the stand portion of it (only 19 months old).  I don't think that DS would be ready to use a sit and stand for a couple of months!

We ended up going with the Phil and Ted's Sport and I LOVE it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"