Upstate NY Babies

Lunch at my house tomorrow.

The post is pretty buried now, but anyone who wants to come is welcome. I have to leave for work around 4.. so 12 or 1 would probably be good.

I will go out today and get stuff for sandwiches. Any requests?

Anyone need my address/directions? Let me know.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Lunch at my house tomorrow.

• You ladies are still planning on coming right? I'm about to head out to the store..I'm just gonna get deli meat and rolls like last time. maybe I'll make chicken salad too.
    I'm trying to think of how many..

-Julie and Ethan, Melanie and Justin, Shannon and her two kiddos, Colleen and Abby, Amy and Zoey.. and maybe Sandi and Ryan?

Will the bigger babies eat their own sandwiches? I can get enough rolls and stuff for everyone. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • I didn't reply b/c I'll eat anything and so will Justin, lol. He will maybe eat 1/2 a sandwich. He's getting a monster of a tooth right now so he hasn't had much of an appetite the past 2 days.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ethan just eats part of mine.  what would you like me to bring?
  • Bring whatever.. or nothing. I have rolls, turkey, roast beef, salami, cheese.. and I think i am gonna make chicken salad tonight. Oh and maybe cookies. So I guess just bring a side or a snack or something if anything.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • We are planning on coming! I have your addy and a new GPS just in case! I will have to see what I have to bring, I wish I had thought of something fun and yummy!

I will text you (Melissa) if something happens and we can't make it, just so you won't wait.....but I already told Ryan we were coming and he is excited!Big Smile

• Oooh yay! Eve will have all of her boyfriends around! I better warn her so she is sure to look her best. :) (She is not looking her best right now, she's a cranky mess)

Amy, Shannon and Colleen, you guys are also still planning on coming, right?

Did i say a time? Is it OK if we shoot for 12? If people are a little later its fine..but I know a few people are doing stuff around 4...(and I have to leave for work at 4) this way there is no rush.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Sorry so late responding, but we will definitely be there.  I will try to pick up something for a snack/side/appetizer to go with the sandwiches.  See you tomorrow! :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We'll probably be there closer to 1 so don't wait for us to eat. We have a family party tomorrow night so I am making sure Justin gets his naps in. My aunts/uncles hadn't seen him in months and on Xmas he was not exactly his best due to exhaustion.
  • We are planning on coming.  I'll try to stop and get something on the way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Does anyone eat deviled eggs? I have a ton of eggs, and those sound good to me.....anyone else?
  • I would eat those. :)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Mmm I love deviled eggs... it seems like I have them all the time in the summer and then never all winter, so that'd be awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"