Boston Babies
Options

Working moms who exercise

When do you exercise????  I wake up at 6am and don't get home until 7pm.  When I get home, all I want to do is spend some time with my son before he goes to sleep.  Then I eat dinner, clean up...It's atleast 9pm by the time I'm done.  I really miss working out, but just don't know how to squeeze it into my day.

Re: Working moms who exercise

• Options
    I haven't worked out in months.. and I really need to start. I get up around 530. I get DS at 515 play with him until he goes to bed at 7 then I do our dinner, clean, get bag ready for the day and I am pooped. Its 830/9pm by the time i am done and all I want to do is relax for a bit and watch a show on tv. I guess Ineed to start doing little things while I watch tv.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I go back to work on Jan. 4 and I think I'm going to try doing a 30 min "powerwalk" during lunch. It will be feezing and I'll probably still sweat (which I hate the thought of at work, yuk) but it's totally necessary!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work in a high school and do go after work and bring the kids with me. They play in the playroom while I work out. I also try to go on Saturday and Sunday. DH stays with them and they get some nice alone time together and I get some me time.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well, I'm not there yet, but my plan is to do long exercise-sessions on the weekends w/ LO....long, long walks and jogs, yoga (I got a DVD that is yoga you do with your baby) and bike-rides with him in a seat when he's older.  Also, the idea about doing something (weights? stretching?) while you watch tv is a good one.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"