TTC after 35
Options

Updates please: I feel out of touch

I just feel like after my mini break..I am so out of touch..so lets do an update post.

Here goes: I am in the 2ww after my third and final IUI...had b2b IUI's this time. DH is now looking for a job. Although he has 3 more weeks in his current one.

I can't wait to hear where everyone is in their journey

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!

Re: Updates please: I feel out of touch

• Options

We are on the schedule for IVF #1 in April/May.  We are still TTC on our own...it would be a miracle!....but not making it a chore.

Good luck to your DH with his job search!  And fingers crossed for this IUI to work for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Baze!  No real update here, still status quo.  Waiting to see if I ever ovulate again and hoping 2010 is a MUCH better year.

GL in the 2WW, I hope it flys by for you and you get that BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just turned 40 12/22..  luckily have an approved IVF til the end of January..so no extra testing because I just turned 40.. I feel good.. I'll be starting the stims on January 9th.. HOPEing this is it!!  I'll keep you all posted!!

Good luck, baze.. in your 2ww.. :)

IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)
  • Options

DrV...heres hoping you get a BFP beofre April!

Shyn..I think we all need to have an intervention with your ovaries.

Med...January is almost here. Yay for no more testing...

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

I haven't been on the boards much lately.  Kind of took a break.  DH and I have the all clear to TTC the ole fashioned way per the RE but I didn't want to TTC end of Nov. (last year ended up with CP right before Christmas...not fun), so we waited then when I was ready to go in Dec my DH was very sick so it wasn't going to happen then.  So now we're waiting for AF and my next cycle and then we're a go.  I've been taking baby aspirin daily since end of Nov. and then will start progesterone 3 days after I "o".  All our numbers came back good so we'll see what happens.

GL to you:)

• Options
    yeah bcn...Gotta love the green light! best of luck!
  • Options
    I've been waiting for my new insurance to kick in 2010.  I've received all my new insurance cards so now the RE can finally start preauthorizing me.  I'm currently waiting to O so this may be my last natural TTC month.  We'll see!
  • Options

Hi Baze!! Good luck with your IUI and DH's job search.?

My last IVF was a BFFN. I'm scheduled to have surgery to remove polyps in January. I'm wondering why I hit the 30% odds of polyps growing back, but can't hit the 30% odds of IVF?succeeding. ?I'll do co-culture in Feb/Mar and start IVF in March.

Good luck everyone!?

TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

No news here. DH & I have been very busy with work. It can be so consuming!  I volunteer at an animal shelter which is keeping me busy too but I love being with the dogs there!

As for TTC, still trying the "natural" way. We've decided against doing IVF (lots of reasons most of all including OOP). It acutally feels quite liberating to move on. 

I have all the meds for IUI but got stalled by a technicality and also waiting for new insurance after 1/1. We'll likely try it just once in the next cycle or two.

• Options
    Ladies I wish you all the best in your 2ww or ttc in 2010!  You all deserve to see that wonderful word pregnant and hold your little child at the end of your pregnancy.  You're such a warm, caring and supportive group of ladies and these qualities would make you all great mothers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    DNA...I can not believe you are 20 weeks...wowee..half way there..that is so exciting.
  • Options

Hi everyone,

I started my stims last night, I have a Doc appt on Thursday to see how I am responding. my ER is scheduled for next Thursday - if all goes according to plan. fingers crossed! 

• Options
    imageNowDNAtoo:
    Ladies I wish you all the best in your 2ww or ttc in 2010!  You all deserve to see that wonderful word pregnant and hold your little child at the end of your pregnancy.  You're such a warm, caring and supportive group of ladies and these qualities would make you all great mothers!
    Left Hug
  • Options

DH and I are still tring for a miracle the old fashioned way.  We decided last cycle would be the last for charting, OPKs and acupuncture. 

Back to basics.

• Options

Baze - best of luck in your 2WW. 
    And best of luck to all of you!

We are going to do IUI #1 with donor sperm in Jan or Feb.  My H is still out of work.  He ruptured his achielles tendon in October and is still recovering.  We are hoping that 2010 is a better year for us!

• Options

I just started BCPs and will begin my IVF in late January.  I am excited and nervous.  Maybe I will get a BFP for my 38th birthday.

It has been quiet here on TTC35+.  I have been lurking on IF a lot lately. 

• Options

Hey Baze!

Good luck to you.  3rd time is the charm!

I am on bcp and will start stims 1/9.  Scary and exciting all at the same time.

• Options
    imageMedtwin:

I just turned 40 12/22..  luckily have an approved IVF til the end of January..so no extra testing because I just turned 40.. I feel good.. I'll be starting the stims on January 9th.. HOPEing this is it!!  I'll keep you all posted!!

Good luck, baze.. in your 2ww.. :)

I start stims on 1/9 too!

• Options

Hi Baze!  I can't wait to hear good news from you!

Let's see...I should O this weekend, but since I've taken a break from charting/paying attention, we'll just do it when the mood strikes until February when we'll be "officially" trying again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Options
    I'm in a holding pattern until we do another IVF in March.  In the meantime, I have high hopes of becoming uber-natural and eating well, going for acupuncture etc.  Until that kicks in, I'm just chillin' on the couch, eating some Chex Mix.
  • Options

Holly and med...good luck with your cycles! Same schedule.

Saver and Tarah...your cycles are around the corner. Just enjoy the sex until your cycles come around. Maybe it will happen!

I love this post. I am now feeling a little better about being in the know~

• Options

Hey baze- still on my mini-break but also in 2ww.  Don't have high hopes this time around though.  Since the m/c in October, we've decided to quit all the temping/calculations/kits and just get back to basics.  What happens will happen.  It's actually done wonders for our relationship.  Less stressful, very liberating and I think has brought us even closer, if that's possible.  Of course, we still keep our fingers crossed every month that AF skips us but if she does show, it's because she was meant to. 

Hope to hear good news from you soon and best of luck to the DH on his job hunt.  

• Options

I hope everyone had a happy holiday season, it's great to hear where everyone is at. 

We are in IF purgatory....waiting to start IVF cycle #3. We will probably start bcps the first week of Feb (assuming my cycle doesn't do something wacky). DH is thinking he would like to wait untill March, but either way we should start over in the next few months. We debated trying on our own, but I really don't want to wait out another tubal/mtx round, so I'm not sure......

Good luck to all of the 2ww!

1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options

I have my first RE appointment today, that's all the news I have. 

My period came on the 26th with fist a swinging!!  Damn, merry f*in Christmas to me!! Angry

• Options

Baze - GL with your 2ww.

My first IUI was BFP.  Betas have been good but not great. Any kind of numbers going up is good right?  U/S is Jan 7th.  I could use any extra sticky dust anybody has lying around.

• Options

Good luck, Baze, in your 2wt!  I really hope this is a successful cycle for you!

As for me...IUI #2 was also a bust.  We're going to squeeze in one more IUI before meeting with the RE again to discuss our options.  DH wants to  try an IVF cycle, but I'm not sure where the money would come from unless he has a secret Swiss bank account.  We have also discussed adoption for the first time.  So all in all, nothing to report. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Nothing too exciting here, I go to the doctor tomorrow morning to discuss Clomid and progesterone for my next cycle. 

Like your DH I am starting to look for a new job for the new year...things at my current employer are terrible finacially and the morale around the office is so draining on a daily basis. 

• Options

Baze, my fingers and toes are (still) crossed for you! Thanks for posting an update thread to catch-up on everyone.

I have a lap on 12/31 for a persistent cyst. I'm hoping to start IUI #1 in January or feb. I've been on a forced break since Sept. (due to cysts), and am anxious to get things rolling again!

Good luck and Happy New Year!

• Options

I haven't been around much either :)

Last IUI was a bust, tested on Christmas Day and then got AF a few day later.

Gearing up for yet another IUI this cycle.

GL to all! 

• Options
    AF arrived right after Christmas. We're going back to trying without medicine this month, as the RE wants to see me before giving me any more medication. I am in tears tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"