Pregnant after 35
Options

It Worked!

Baby turned!!!  ouch!  Couple of tense moments but everything looks good now, so I'm just hoping she decides to head south.  It was a little surreal thinking that she could be born this evening, but maybe I'll be able to have some of my birth plan now.  Thank you everyone for your thoughts and best wishes.

Re: It Worked!

• Options

Great news!!  I hope she stays put :)

• Options
    Hooray!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Whew.  That's a relief.  I thought that turning the baby was not only super painful, but that it didn't work a lot of the time.  You have some luck on your side.  Now your LO just needs to realize that it's TIME!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stick out tongueYay!  Now hurry up and come out baby!
  • Options
    imagedaisydana:

Whew.  That's a relief.  I thought that turning the baby was not only super painful, but that it didn't work a lot of the time.  You have some luck on your side.  Now your LO just needs to realize that it's TIME!

Yes (OH YES). And yes.  I didn't even know it was a possibility until the Dr. gave it to us as an option.  Her NST was good and there was still a good amount of amniotic fluid so I was a good candidate.  But even so at 40 weeks the chances were about 30 percent of it working.  So Vivian needs to realize that it's time to head out now that she's done all snuggled up under my ribs sucking on her little toes!

• Options

Awesome!

• Options
    all right thats awesome lets hope she stays that way
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"