South Florida Babies

WWYD: Gift from Christmas

I recieved a jawbone for Christmas. Didn't really understand at first what it was....then realized it was for the cell phone.  Family member left receipt on it....and um it was $140.

I really don't talk on the phone all that much but I think this is a really nice gift. I am debating on returning it and putting it towards a Wii or just using it.

Would you return it and get what you want (and put it $60 for the Wii)....or use it just in case said family member asks you about it     

Re: WWYD: Gift from Christmas

• I've never heard of a jawbone before.  I you aren't going to use it - then I wouldn't feel guilty returning it.  (of course I feel super guilty any time I return something).
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's a nice gift!

Since they gave you the receipt, they obviously meant for you to be able to return it if you wished. 

I would return it and put it towards the Wii. 

If they ever ask, you can tell them you did not think you would get much use out of it so you got something you knew you would enjoy.

So enjoy!  ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTayLynn:

That's a nice gift!

Since they gave you the receipt, they obviously meant for you to be able to return it if you wished. 

If they ever ask, you can tell them you did not think you would get much use out of it so you got something you knew you would enjoy.

So enjoy!  ;)

This!!

• imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    imageTayLynn:

That's a nice gift!

So enjoy!  ;)

This!!

My vote.  

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Return it! I've never understood people being offended if someone returns a gift.  I always include a gift receipt.  I would prefer that someone get use out of whatever I get them, even if it's not what I originally bought b/c I spent money on the gift and what I would really hate is for it to go in a corner never used!!

The Wii is awesome - go for it! 

image image

• I'd return it. That's why they included a receipt! :) I always include gift receipts. I wouldn't be offended if someone returned something. We can't all have the same taste!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• imagecocojack10:
    imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    imageTayLynn:

That's a nice gift!

So enjoy!  ;)

This!!

My vote.  

My vote too! WTH is a jawbone anyway?

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageEliStar:
    imagecocojack10:
    imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:
    imageTayLynn:

That's a nice gift!

So enjoy!  ;)

This!!

My vote.  

My vote too! WTH is a jawbone anyway?

Ditto!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards