TTC after 35
Options

NYE plans?

What are your NYE plans?  Going out?  Staying in?  whatcha doing?

Re: NYE plans?

• Options

we're staying in - we usually do anyway. I have my next Doc appt on NYE Day first thing in the AM, so I am sure I'll be wiped out and probably won't even stay up till midnight... thanks to the meds I am taking. They are wiping me out!

God I feel OLD!

• Options
    We may go to dinner.  We have to fly out the next morning to South Florida for the Orange Bowl!  Can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of my very best friends is getting married on NYE!  It is a second marriage for both, so they decided to do something fun.  It is going to be a great party...first time in a very long time that we will be going out and getting dressed up for NYE!
  • Options

We are going out to dinner with friends and then probably back to our place for additional drinks and games.

On New Year's Day, we will go on our 5th Annual New Year's Day hike. It started our first year together. DH had gotten me a 60 hikes w/in 60 miles of Chicago book for Christmas. New Year's Day was unusually warm that year so we decided to do one of the hikes. We have continued the tradition since then, but it has never been that nice of weather again.  It is a fun way to start out the year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're doing a little of both. We tried to get reservations at a few restaurants but they all wanted us to come in person to give a cash deposit. I refuse to make a trip just for reservations so now we've invited some friends over for a fondue party, then were going to a friends party.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We stay in.  We're such homebodies.  DH is a chef so he makes a really great meal which is better/just as good as any fine dining. Of and there's wine of course!

This year DH has to work until 9 - ick. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"