Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Diapers w/ green and blue polka dots?

Does anyone know what brand this is?  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Diapers w/ green and blue polka dots?

• Target's up and up brand
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • How are these diapers?  I've liked all of the Up & Up brands at Target but I'm always nervous about trying out new diapers.
  • imagelibby73:
    How are these diapers?  I've liked all of the Up & Up brands at Target but I'm always nervous about trying out new diapers.

We use them on DD and they work great. 

• We just tried them and they work very well!  I used to use Pampers Cruisers, but after they changed them, they never worked that well for us.  I was nervous to try them, but they are my favorite diaper now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've been using them for about 6 months and we love them. I like the way they fit, they're cheap, and they don't have that baby diaper fake smell to them.
  • I'm buying them to take in to DS' day care.  I heard the Target/Up & Up brand had improved from some other moms, then a baby I watch in our church nursery had on these blue and green polka dot diapers.  I thought they might be the Target brand, and thus my question.  I have been taking Luvs to DC but man the baby powdery odor is too much sometimes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS uses them too.  I like them better than the Luvs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As pps said...Target. We have used them since we ran out of diapers from our diaper party (DD was about 3 mo). I love them.

Last week DD started waking up in the middle of the night crying. Her diapers were getting super full and getting her wet. I bought the overnight diapers (I think my Huggies) and they stopped that problem.

So...DD wears Target all day and they are great.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"