Baby Blues coming back? Holidays? — The Bump
Postpartum Depression

Baby Blues coming back? Holidays?

Lately I've just been feeling so sad.  I don't really know why, not sad about anything in particular, but most of the time when I can find a reason for my sadness it's that I miss the freedom I had before the baby came.  It makes me so guilty to feel that way.

I don't know if it's the baby blues coming back (does that even happen?  I thought I was rid of those!) or the holidays, or maybe I do have PPD (I'm at a higher risk because I have a history of depression...I've been on anti-depressants for a little over a year now.)

I don't really know what I'm looking for here, I guess I just needed to get these thoughts off my chest, because when I try to talk to my DH about it, he just brushes it off, even though he knows about my depression and has heard the doctor talk about how serious it is and how I need to be looking out for it just in case because I'm high risk.

Read my blog!
Mom, why are you washing my feed in the sink?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Blues coming back? Holidays?

• my baby is almost 1 month old and I have gotten on zoloft for ppd and anxiety.  you are not the only one who misses freedom before the baby...i feel this too and feel guilty for feeling it.  I'm wondering still how I'm supposed to live in this new world where I'm responsible for a helpless human?
    TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards