Two Under 2
Options

good places to take toddler and baby?

I am getting tired of sitting inside.  I have been to the mall to walk around and go to the play area every weekend.   

What do you do to get out of the house?

Re: good places to take toddler and baby?

• Options
    We are very involved in Moms Club.  Check out www.momsclub.org to find a club near you.  We typically have 2-3 activities per week.  I am going crazy this week with a blizzard and the holidays not having much going on.
  • Options
    We take DS to Music Together classes (they are nation-wide I believe), YMCA swim classes and Gymboree classes.  I have to get out of the house!! :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When the baby was an infant we went everywhere because I could wear the baby and still chase after the toddler fairly easily.  It was when the baby got bigger/older/more mobile that it got harder to get out.

Library story time

Children's museum

McDonald's play scape - meeting up with friends.

outdoor play grounds when the weather's warm enough.

Our local mall has an indoor playground too

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"