South Florida Babies
Options

Pediatrician recs for Broward County?

I am expecting twin boys in April and we are looking for a great pediatrician in Broward County. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Pediatrician recs for Broward County?

• Options
    Not sure where you are in Broward, but I take my daughter to Children's Medical Center - they have 3 locations; Hollywood, West Pines, and Pines.  We see Dr Samuels but there are a bunch of drs in the practice.  They have evening and saturday hours and are open sundays for emergencies.  I really like them.
    image image

• Options

imageMrsLeanna:
    Not sure where you are in Broward, but I take my daughter to Children's Medical Center - they have 3 locations; Hollywood, West Pines, and Pines.  We see Dr Samuels but there are a bunch of drs in the practice.  They have evening and saturday hours and are open sundays for emergencies.  I really like them.

This! I moved Mikey to this practice after being with Pediatric Associates since he was born. Ped Assoc has HORRIBLE wait times. I LOVED his doctor there but I'm sorry but my time is valuable especially when I'm there with a sick child. I never wait long at Children's Medical Center.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I absolutely agree with PP.  You can also check out West Broward Pediatrics-all Dr's are great.

PS I have 10 month old twins boys....if you have any questions drop me a note michelefenton at rocketmail dot com. 

• Options

I was JUST going through the same thing! MH and I have been interviewing pediatricians for what seems like forever! It's been so hard to find someone we clicked with. We'd been on 7 interviews with different pediatricians and today we found the one that we really liked -- Dr. Nolan Berman. I can't tell you how impressed MH and I were. The waiting room had sick/well areas that are CLEARLY marked, there's a giant fish tank in there that I'm sure kids will love, the staff was very very friendly. He was on time to meet with us, he introduced us to the nurses and the staff, we met in his office, not where he sees his patients. Everything was clean and organized. During the interview, he started off by taking out paper and pen and asking about us and not just how far along I was, but also what we did for a living, where we were from, how we met... very personable. Made me feel like he was really interested in us. He was direct and to the point yet very polite. He has Saturday appointments for sick kids and can usually squeeze us in if we need to be seen the same day. He shares his practice with another pediatrician and there is always someone on call that will call us back within 15 minutes. He answered all of our questions about immunizations and scheduling and spent a good half hour with us going over everything. He even gave us a tour of the office. MH and I walked out the door and we didn't even have to say anything -- we just looked at each other and smiled. We found our pediatrician. Finally!! :) 

Dr. Nolan Berman
    Rio Vista Pediatrics
    954-462-8323

Just realized this turned into a novel, haha! Sorry for the long reply! I'm just so excited to have found a pediatrician that I'm really happy with and seems promising! One more thing crossed off the list! I know it's hard to find one that you have a good fit with and I wish you luck at finding the right doctor for your little ones! Congrats on twins!!! :) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"