Secondary IF
Options

I'm having a bad day...

With the holiday's and being around my 3 month old niece (especially since we started TTC before SIL did and we still have no baby), a gf at work had her baby on Christmas Day, my due date is rapidly approaching for the baby I m/c, and now everyone and their brother announcing that they are pg, I am mentally done.  This morning I found out that a co-worker who has a just less than 1 year old is about 10 weeks pg and I litterally started crying at my desk!  As if that wasn't bad enough AF is here this week to dash any hopes of a BFP in 2009!  How am I going to make it through the rest of this week?  And we're supposed to go spend New Yr's Eve with ILs (which would also involve my niece).  I feel like I need to turn into a hermit!

I guess the good news is that we finally scheduled our first appointment with with the OB/GYN to talk to them about their game plan for 1/14.  If we don't like what they say, then we have to meet with the RE.

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
imageimage
*Photos by Kacy Cierley*
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I'm having a bad day...

• Options

I hate pregnancy announcments. Even after having a second, announcments of easy conceptions sting.

This is lame, but I keep reminding myself that I do not want "InsertNameHere"s" baby, I want my own, and I will have another. I have to speak and think positively to keep calm and sane. Even now, we want a third, and I have to work all of the time to think purposfully, and positively. That maybe why I repeat it a lot on here, and talk about a natural conception this time around. It is the only thing that keeps me from losing it!

• Options

I feel the same way about pregnancy announcements. 

Like Firsttogo, I just remind myself of how much harder I've had to work to get my pregnancy and how much more I will appreciate it because of the pain and struggle that went into it and I know I won't take that blessing for granted. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry! I have those days right at the beginning of my cycle or when I know it is going to start soon.  Doesn't it seem like everyone was coming out of the woodwork announcing their pregnancies at Christmas?  I had four announcements and one of my cousins gave birth to her second baby from a different baby-dad.

It sucks so hard!  Here is to success in 2010!

And could you change plans and just spend NYE at home with a bag of Ruffles, a bowl of French onion dip, and *** Clark?  It sounds like you deserve a break from festivities! :)

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So sorry for your bad day.  This IF thing is REALLY hard.  I will be praying for you to be strong.  Just think, 2010 is right around the corner and soon you will have a plan.  Hang in there girl!
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"