Stay at Home Moms

Whats everyones plans today?

We are doing laundry and cleaning house for DD's birthday tomorrow. Exciting huh?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whats everyones plans today?

• Enjoy the party!!! dont forget to take a lot of pictures.

Today DH is at work (he has been off since the 23rd- this is the only day he is working)--- so i am going to blow through the house and clean.

DD and I are doing Meals on Wheels today-

This is day #5 of the inlaws being here. I am slowly going insane.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • You're planning for a party!  That is exciting!  :)

My sister is coming over to babysit this morning (she's off work this week) so I can go get a mani/pedi.  I'm very much looking forward to it.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Loading the player...
  • This year we aren't doing a big party. She really wants to go to Chuck E Cheese. So, DH took the day off work tomorrow since we bought her a bike for her birthday and we are going to take her to the park in the morning, then Chuck E Cheese then later on tomorrow night family and a few friends will come over for cake and ice cream. But she is soo excited about her birthday so I want to make some decorations for the house and make it special for her. Does anyone make their own decorations? If so, what do you do?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What a fun day for you today and Happy Birthday to your daughter, just in case I can't get online tomorrow.   :)

One of my favorite tasks today: rolling forward my calendar for 2010!  Adding in birthdays, January bills, Emily's activities, etc.  I just love doing this!  

We are still in Texas and it's sleeting/raining/freezing outside so, we are doing a big fat NOTHING today, other than a bit of our laundry and making Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner. 

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• DD had her 15 month check up today and we have to go back for shots this afternoon after they get their shipment in. Other than that we are doing nothing!!! DH is home sick so he has been in bed all day and I am trying to keep the kids away from our room.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageStacyc625:

Enjoy the party!!! dont forget to take a lot of pictures.

Today DH is at work (he has been off since the 23rd- this is the only day he is working)--- so i am going to blow through the house and clean.

DD and I are doing Meals on Wheels today-

This is day #5 of the inlaws being here. I am slowly going insane.

LOL Hope you make it through alright without landing yourself in jail. 

• It's my goal to finally start working on things in the baby's room.

As the due date gets closer, i am having more and more dreams that, I think, are in a round-about way, about the baby.  

I guess my mind can't really wrap itself around the idea of an actual baby so every night I have dreams that I am in charge of 30 or so cats and dogs and i am trying to take care of them all and failing miserably.

LOL

Must...wash..baby's things....

• I am sick with a cold today, so DD and I are doing nothing as well. We are actually watching a lot of Elmo today, which I'm not all that proud of. But we've been in the house for days, she is getting bored, and I just don't feel like doing a thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"