South Florida Babies
Options

By far the worst Christmas ever! (Long)

I just posted on my blog a long and detailed update on what has gone on with Gary today. I was going to C&P it here but it was REALLY long so no need to double post it. 

If you want to see the details:

https://samanthazullo.com/?p=162

Re: By far the worst Christmas ever! (Long)

• Options
    I'm so sorry Sam. I just left you a comment on your blog. You are in my thoughts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

I'm sorry.  :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm asking my cousin in Israel to pray at the 'wall' for Gary. Every bit helps and I wish Gary well. I know you will never look back at this and laugh, yet I will join you in kicking the sh!t out of cancer as it has also placed a huge dent in my heart. It's hard, but try to stay strong!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    I am so sorry you and your family are going through this! I hope your hubby recovers soon and that he is back home with you! I know how difficult this can be as I live it each and every day with all my patients. You and your hubby will be in my thoughts and prayers!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are having to go through this, especially on Christmas. I pray that you have the strength to deal with this and that Gary improves. I hope that 2010 brings a lot of health and happiness to your family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry:( I will be praying for you guys and Gary's health.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh Sam, I'm so sorry.  I just said a prayer for Gary will continue to keep your family in my thoughts.

(((Hugs)))

• Options
    SO SORRY U R GOING THROUGH THIS. URE FAMILY IS IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS  HOPING 2010 BRINGS MUCH HEALTH ::HUGS::
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Sammy.  Lots of prayers and ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Sam.  I don't pray but you guys are in my thoughts. 
  • Options

Sam, I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. I pray Gary recovers quickly! I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you, yet you sound like you're being incredibly strong through all of this! Hang on there!!!! He will get through it!

You and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"