TTC after 35
Options

This is too funny- another problem with my RE

They can't find the results from my u/s yesterday!

My RE (she is part of Cornell but I went to her office for prior u/s's) sent me to Cornell hospital for the viability test.  I called to tell her the results (because MDbeachbride made me feel guilty- she did help me get pregnant so she was right to tell me to call).

The RE doesn't know where in the hospital they sent me.  So they called me.  But THEY gave me the number to call to set up the appt so how do they not know where they sent me?  LOL.

So they call me back and asked me where I went.  I tell them.  They call me again.  They can't figure it out!

I'm totally done with that office!  Cornell is great at helping you get pregnant (the most important part obviously) but they are terrible with billing and office keeping!

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: This is too funny- another problem with my RE

• Options
    I'm sorry.  It wasn't my intention to make you feel guilty.  I just figured you could drop them a note or something expressing your excitement of pregnancy but frustration in their incompetence.  I totally see why you are frustrated with them.   
  • Options
    how annoying! very unorganized
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMDBeachbride:
    I'm sorry.  It wasn't my intention to make you feel guilty.  I just figured you could drop them a note or something expressing your excitement of pregnancy but frustration in their incompetence.  I totally see why you are frustrated with them.   

No- you were totally right.  I can't just ignore them.  I knew that.  I was just frustrated with them.  When I called my OB, they asked if I had been released from the RE so I couldn't just ignore the RE anyway.  It just cracked me up that yet another thing happened with them!

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    Sounds like it is time for a change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"