D.C. Area Babies

non-WW weight loss tracker for BFing moms?

Is there such a thing? I can't seem to get Sparkpeople or FitDay to understand that I'm bfing, so I can't get the right calories to show up. Do I have to join WW in order to get a decent calorie tracker? Has anyone used a free tool?

(I'll probably repost this on the BFing board, too)

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: non-WW weight loss tracker for BFing moms?

• I thought in Spark you could choose the calorie level you wanted? If you go to Start - My Goals, you can click on the calorie goal and choose how many you want. Or do you want it to tell you how many you should be eating? What I read was that it's 25% more than before you were pregnant (not necessarily just 500 calories extra).

Also, did you ever try Spark's thing for moms called BabyFit? I tried it and it gave me a ridiculously high calorie goal while I was pregnant, but you might be able to use that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• The Daily Plate also lets you put in your own specific goals.  I like that site, it's really good.
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i didn't know about BabyFit or The Daily Plate. I'll have to check those out. I do need help figuring out the right amount of calories. I guess I can try to figure them out through Kellymom and then plug them in to another site.
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"