The playgroup starts on the 4th and we got a call on Wednesday afternoon saying that unless he has his MMR vac by then he can't attend. DS has a severe egg allergy so after much discussions with his pedi and allergist we decided to wait until he was two to get it with the hopes that he could verbalize better if he was having any issues with breathing. The thing that is annoying me is that DH told his case manager all of this two weeks ago and she said it wouldn't be an issue and EI is closed this week so I can't call the case manager or the playgroup teacher. I spoke with his pedi this morning who said that it was up to the playgroup whether they would accept him or not without the vaccination so there was nothing she could do other than write a note documenting why we're waiting. Has anyone else dealt with something like this ? Part of me does know we're being overly cautious, but I had a reaction one time and the only symptom I had was difficulty breathing. Thankfully I was able to tell someone before it got too hard to talk because I was having such issues breathing.