South Carolina Babies

New to this board.

Hi, I am new to this board. My husband and I live in the Beaufort area. I am 10 weeks pregnant :) Any of ladies from around this way??

Re: New to this board.

• I am in the Upstate but we are at the same stage in our pregnancy.
  • imageEmattsmom:
    I am in the Upstate but we are at the same stage in our pregnancy.

What part of the upstate? I am around Greenville.

• Loading the player...
  • I live in Greenville.  I am off of Rutherford rd..  Are you anywhere near me?
  • im new to this board too, I live in Charleston though,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEmattsmom:
    I live in Greenville.  I am off of Rutherford rd..  Are you anywhere near me?

I am actually in Anderson but 20mins. from gville.

• imageEmattsmom:
    I live in Greenville.  I am off of Rutherford rd..  Are you anywhere near me?

I delivered at St. Francis though. I loved it. Are you going to be at memorial or St. Francis?

• I am St. Francis all the way.  It is such a wonderful place!!!! I grew up in Anderson County and my parents still live down there.  What part of Anderson?
  • imageEmattsmom:
    I am St. Francis all the way.  It is such a wonderful place!!!! I grew up in Anderson County and my parents still live down there.  What part of Anderson?

near old navy/hobby lobby

• We spent NewYears very close to you then.  We were out by Denver Downs. 
  • I'm new to the board as well though I live in Columbia. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am new to the board as well and am hopefully moving to Beaufort right after I deliver!  Smile  I would love to meet someone else who is going to have a newborn.  Is this your first?

I currently live in Columbia but my husband got a job offer recently in Beaufort and we hope to move this summer.  My parents live in Bluffton and I come down often.  I'd love to get together!

• imageStef419:

I am new to the board as well and am hopefully moving to Beaufort right after I deliver!  Smile  I would love to meet someone else who is going to have a newborn.  Is this your first?

I currently live in Columbia but my husband got a job offer recently in Beaufort and we hope to move this summer.  My parents live in Bluffton and I come down often.  I'd love to get together!

Yes, this is my first. We are very excited!! I am very familiar with Bluffton and Beaufort. We lived in Bluffton before we got married. Is this your first? How far along are you? We should definitely get together! 

• Update: I am 13 weeks pregnant. How far along are you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"