Florida Babies
Options

Anyone from Orlando and/or do in May?

I'm new to The Bump... just wondering to see who I can relate to these next 9 months! =D

Re: Anyone from Orlando and/or do in May?

• Options

I'm in orlando/ universal area. due in april :)

I really wish they would go back to having a central fl board on here, it sucks we are all clumped together with tampa posts...makes no sense.

• Options

I'm in the Orlando area...midwife says I'm due March 31, but I know when we conceived, so I'm thinking we're due April 2.  However, the LO will show up when he/she wants to, right?

I've got my third appointment tomorrow.  I can't wait for my first u/s...hopefully will get one by the end of next week!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi everyone!

I am an Orlando maternity/ newborn photographer.  You can check out my site at Photogra-bee.com.  Let me know if you are interested. 

I also have a 5.5 month old!  They told us we couldn't get pregnant but our little miracle is here and better than ever.  

Good Luck to everyone!!

• Options

Hello Victoria,

I am also due in May,  I have my first appointment tommorrow and very excited.  I live in Oviedo very close to Orlando.  This is my first baby, so I am going through everything for the first time.  Hope to talk to you soon.   Tori

• Options
    I am from Orlando but we are moving down to Davenport. ?I am due May 31st. ?This is my second LO. ?

• Options

I am in the Oviedo area and due June 1st! Not sure where in Orlando you are but I work in downtown and this is my first baby too so it will be nice to see what other 1st timers are going through! Wish you the best!

• Options
    I'm due May 17th with my first baby and I live in the Orlando/Universal area! I would love to make friends and see what everyone else is going through!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBrian and Tori:

I am also due in May,  I have my first appointment tommorrow and very excited.  I live in Oviedo very close to Orlando.  This is my first baby, so I am going through everything for the first time.  Hope to talk to you soon.   Tori

Tori - I too live in Oviedo and this is also my 1st pregnancy due June 1st! Congrats! What area of Oviedo do you live in?

• Options
    I am in the Winter Springs area and am due with my first LO March 30th! I would love to meet other expecting moms in the area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"