D.C. Area Babies
Options

Just ordered Fleurville Mothership--I hope this is THE ONE.

I have not had luck finding a diaper bag that I love. I have used three so far and they are all complicated, too small, too annoying, etc.  So, I saw that the Mothership was on sale for $109 today on their website and decided to go for it.  Does anyone else have this diaper bag?  Please tell me how much you love it!  I'm hoping that it will be great for now and when DC #2 comes along next summer.
BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!

Re: Just ordered Fleurville Mothership--I hope this is THE ONE.

• Options
    I've never heard of it, can you post a link?
  • Options

https://fleurville.com/product/mothership%C2%AE

I have it and had it since just before DS was born.  They replaced the pattern I have with another black and white one (although they look similar), but I love it!  I also get a lot of compliments on it and DH doesn't mind carrying it around either.  I have been able to fit a lot into it and hope that when DC#2 comes along it will continue to have enough space.  I guess I'll just have to cut back on what I carry for DS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNowDNAtoo:

https://fleurville.com/product/mothership%C2%AE

I have it and had it since just before DS was born.  They replaced the pattern I have with another black and white one (although they look similar), but I love it!  I also get a lot of compliments on it and DH doesn't mind carrying it around either.  I have been able to fit a lot into it and hope that when DC#2 comes along it will continue to have enough space.  I guess I'll just have to cut back on what I carry for DS.

Yes, that's the one.  I ordered it in cocoa stripe, and DH just informed me that he will not be carrying it.  LOL

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Options
    I don't think the cocoa stripe is bad for a guy to carry.  I've seen guys at church carrying around some very girly looking Petunia Pickle Bottom bags, now those I wouldn't ask my DH to carry around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I contemplated the Mothership before I settled on a bag by Storksak that I absolutely hate.  It is way too small and difficult to get things in and out of.  I'm also in the market for a new bag, especially when we start trying for #2.  Can you post a follow-up once you get the bag and try it out?
  • Options
    I know some people who love their mothership! I just ordered this one https://www.amykathryn.com/cart.aspx?r=details&id=36 when it was on super sale through the mini social, I should be getting it this week! But I needed something bigger than my current SkipHop bag that is just getting wayyy too small with the 3 kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"