Boston Babies
Options

Moms to be/new moms group

So it seems as though there are a bunch of people around here who would like to start a moms to be group.

This group will not discriminate - anyone who is pregnant or has a baby or even just ttc.

Personally I would love to meet more people to talk to about pregnancy with and get parenting advice from the moms. Not many of our friends IRL are at this stage yet, so it would be great to meet more people who are.

Who is interested?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms to be/new moms group

• Options
    Sounds good to me!! We just found out we're expecting! So any advice/support would be great!!
  • Options
    I would be interested.  I am due at the end of December.  Any other soon to be new mom's out there?  Where does everyone live btw...we are right in Boston.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahem JCam! I am joining your group.
  • Options
    I fall into the "even just ttc" category, but I'm in.
  • Options

count me in too. Im in watertown. Due in Feb

• Options
    I'd be interested.  I live pretty far north so would probably miss alot of things but I'd love to have some more ladies to bounce ideas off of as I go through all this.  I'm due in June.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'd love to join the group!  I'm due in July
  • Options

I'm about 45 minutes west of Boston myself.. it sounds like we are all pretty spread out. Where do you guys think a central location would be to meet up? I know on the nest board when there were a lot of us spread all over we met up in Burlington - how does that sound to you guys?

I forgot to mention that I'm due in July. I don't have a ticker yet because I need to keep it off of the nest board because I have a friend who sometimes lurks there :-)

• Options

Hello-

I'd be interesting is joining/meeting some soon to be Moms.  I'n due in early June and live on the South Shore.  But I come into Boston for work. 

thanks!

Debbi

• Options
    I'm interested in agroup. I know of a few others that have babies already that were looking, but everything fell apart when we tried to plan a get together.
  • Options

In addition to where might be best, when?

Weeknights are best for me, but I'm guessing those who already have kids would prefer daytime?

• Options
    I'd love to join.  I have a 1 year old, and will be probably ttc #2 in April.  Burlington sounds great to me, and evenings are best since I work...
  • Options

imageKiwiChampagne:
    I'd be interested.  I live pretty far north so would probably miss alot of things but I'd love to have some more ladies to bounce ideas off of as I go through all this.  I'm due in June.

Kiwi, congrats!  How far north of boston are you? I am up there too!

• Options
    Well I fall in to the TTC category, but hopefully I will be pregnant soon!
  • Options

imagechristar2000:

I hope you will meet up! You have to meet me at some point if you want to see my videos Stick out tongue

• Options
    I'd be interested...I'm in the North Shore, but I could come down to Boston.
  • Options
    I'm game. I'm due the end of February and live in the Metro west/south shore area but willing to drive wherever.
  • Options
    imagejCamsquared:

imagechristar2000:

I hope you will meet up! You have to meet me at some point if you want to see my videos Stick out tongue

Ha ha ha!  I know.  

• Options
    Me!  Count me in.  I'm in Waltham and have two kids (4 months and 6 yrs).
  • Options

So can everyone do Burlington, or should we pick a different 'central location'?

And what works best for people - weeknights? Weekends?

• Options
    imagejCamsquared:

So can everyone do Burlington, or should we pick a different 'central location'?

And what works best for people - weeknights? Weekends?

Burlington is perfect for me (it is between where I live and work) and I'm pretty flexible.

• Options
    I'm interested in meeting up. I have a 4 year old and a 3 week old. Anytime works well for us, and Burlington is great. 
  • Options
    I am due in May and live in Burlington so I'd be VERY interested in a group that met in or near Burlington.
  • Options
    Great idea! I am due in May and live in Medford. What is IRL?
  • Options

imagelesleyb:
    Great idea! I am due in May and live in Medford. What is IRL?

In real life.

• Options

I think Burlington sounds like a great option!!  I'd be able to get together weeknights or during the weekend. 

Thank you for organizing,  jCamsquared!

• Options
    I am definitely interested.  I think this is a great idea!!!
  • Options
    I work during the day and DS goes to bed at 7pm so weeknights would not work for me. Sp that leaves me woth just Sat and Sun during the day. I am fine with Burlington.
  • Options
    Sounds like a great idea, I'm in!
    Momma to four, and we're expecting one more!

• Options
    Jcam, I can do any location just let me know the details!
  • Options
    I am also interested. I am just a bit south of the city and don't mind driving?
    2.5 yrs of TTC, 6 failed IUI's (clomid then injectibles), 1 failed fresh IVF (with 27 eggs retrieved), and finally our sticky baby on FET #1 in August 2009. Baby Aiden arrived on April 24, 2010!!!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers my blog
  • Options
    Hi! I'm interested in joining as well. I am due in June and live in the Metro South area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"