Boston Babies

South Shore OBGYN Rec

Hi all, I'm looking for a new OBGYN south of Boston. We're going to start TTC soon and may in fact be PG already (12 days late but 4 negative PG tests). My current doc is in Melrose and I'd prefer to switch now and start from scratch. We don't have any special needs, other than someone who's helpful, taking new patients and personable.

I'd love any and all recommendations you might have!

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: South Shore OBGYN Rec

• I know some people who go to Atlantic Women's Health in Plymouth and also South Shore Women's Health (they have offices in Whitman, Weymouth, Scituate, and Duxbury).  They both deliver at SSH. 
  • I just switched doctors. I can;t remember the name of the place but its on Wood Rd in Braintree. she is offiliated with South shore Hospital. Late 30's has 2 kids very personable Dr. Jennifer Damon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Crown OB/GYN in Quincy.  I have quite a few friends who go there as well.  They deliver at South Shore Hospital.
  • I made an appt with Dr. Jennifer Daman at Atlantic Women's Health for next week.  I'll let you know how it goes.... but so far so good- they were very nice over the phone... looks promising :)
  • I recommend Crown OBGYN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"