Trouble TTC

Progesterone levels?

I just got my day-21 progesterone results and it says 20 which I understand is a little higher. I am not on any medication and been trying to conceive since a year now.

But before I see my doctor, just wanted to check if you got similar results and what they resulted in after a week... AF or pregnancy? 

married since 2008 | ttc journey 6years | expecting #1 :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Progesterone levels?

• How many dpo were you? Progesterone peaks at 7dpo, so that is when that test needs to be done. However, it is not an indication of pregnancy or not, just a quality of ovulation. Implantaition doesn't happen until 7-10dpo, so it is too early to tell.

That is a good number, anything over 10 for unmedicated is good (over 15 for medicated).

Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • looks like you are 7 dpo if you O'ed on cd14....and the above poster is right, p4 peaks around 7 dpo. P4 can flucuate throughout the 2ww so unfortunately it is indicative of anything.

with my first pregnancy my p4 was 1 and I was immediately put on p4 injections. now I am back at RE for low p4 and E2 : /

good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"