Parenting after 35
Options

Most obnoxious relative

inspired by Jen's post on volume...lol

I have had my share of unsolicited advice from all family members over the holiday. But, the winner of the most obnoxious has to go to my stepfather. He's a bafoon. Him and my mother clearly play favorites with our children. My daughter can do no wrong and my 4 yr old son is constantly being reprimanded by them. Christmas was no different. If I hear them scream "INSIDE VOICES!" to my son one more time, I'm going to snap. (kind of ironic command)

He has to be the center of attention, the loudest in the room, tells obnoxious (inappropriate) jokes, poops in the community bathroom on the main level (right by the kitchen, that everyone shares). Discusses his left wing political views with my right wing in laws. (Doesn't everyone know the rule about politics?) He never shuts up!!

The best part about Christmas? Being with family.

The worst part about Christmas? Being with family. Tongue Tied

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
Big - 1 year old
Bigger - 6 years old
Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Most obnoxious relative

• Options
    imagemama.bear:

Hahaha so true, so true.  I had to laugh to myself when I passed by the liquor store on Christmas Eve and the parking lot was PACKED.  I thought people are drinking bc they have to hang out w/ their families! LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagefauxshelley:
    imagemama.bear:

Hahaha so true, so true.  I had to laugh to myself when I passed by the liquor store on Christmas Eve and the parking lot was PACKED.  I thought people are drinking bc they have to hang out w/ their families! LOL!

Thank GOD Christmas only comes once a year! LOL

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hahahahahahaaha, "poops in the community bathroom."

:)

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    there's always one jack ass in every family and the holidays forces interaction with them. ugh. i get very angry at ppl who think they can discipline my child in my house especially if they do so without genuine affection for my child. some biyatches would get smacked. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"