Single Parents
Options

Christmas with the Warrens

XP

So Douchebag came to pick up Pumpkin for Christmas about 4:00pm.  He brought her home about 10:00pm.  She is supposed to spend this week with him, and he knows it, but he brought her home last night.  I am happy that she's home, so I didn't mention it.  He came in my house after P told him that I didn't want him there and literally started to pick a fight with me (he tried to do that on Christmas Eve too, but I hung up on him).  So here we are fighting in the living room of my home on Christmas Day.  Nice.  I asked him to leave like 6 times, and he only left after I completely lost my cool and told him off.  I mean yelling, cussing, get the F out of my house, lost my cool. Angry

Oh and he or his family didn't get Jackson one effing thing for Christmas.  Just to be sure that he didn't leave it at his parents house, I called his mom.  I told her that I felt bad that she didn't get to see her grandson on Christmas, and I'm sure they want to give him his gifts, so why don't I bring him over to their house so they can see him.  I also said that I realize that if I don't facilitate visits between them that they would never see him.  She told me that they were not home, and wouldn't be home until late tonight.  She said they had to go visit people while FIL was off of work.  I asked her about tomorrow.  I said I can come to your house, you can come to mine, or I can meet you somewhere.  She said she would be busy.  She said she would call me when she has some time.  So she is too busy "visiting" other people today, and she can't see her only grandson! 

That's it!  I give up!  To hell with all of them, and the sooner the better.  Oh, and Pumpkin's presents will be boxed up and sent to her father's house with a letter about how he has two children, and he will buy for both or he will buy for none.  This way I will get my point across to Douchebag, and she will still be able to play with her stuff at her father's house.  I talked to my attorney and he agreed this is the best way to handle it.  I certainly hope so.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas with the Warrens

• Options

That is so crazy. I still don't see how you can accept one child and not the other. It takes a very nasty person (or in this case, people) to be like that. I don't blame you for sending the gifts to keep at his place though I do feel bad for your dd. Kids are very perceptive and I'm sure she's taking all of this in. I'm sure she will see her dad for the ass he is though.

Merry Christmas.

• Options
    I am sorry all three of you are going through this. I can't imagine him AND his family totally ignoring your son. I have a feeling this may happen when my next one comes along, and it absolutely terrifies me. I think you are doing the right thing, you are very strong!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks what your ex is doing.  Your daughter will realize soon enough though.  I remember one christmas my brother wasn't welcome at my dad's house and it was the worst christmas ever.  I felt very guilty sitting at my dad's getting to open presents while my dad wanted nothing to do with my brother and he was at home with my mom.  Now I know what kind of a jerk my dad was... 
    Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"