TTC After a Loss

How are my girls?

imageimage

:::: MWAH! ::::

I've missed you!  Anything new?!  I see you've been doing a little herding.

Re: How are my girls?

• I was at least slightly polite.

Hi swanckie pants!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • imageShellShockedMama:

I was at least slightly polite.

Hi swanckie pants!!!

You did so good!  How are you holding up?!  Good Christmas?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm on martini #1 for evening. cd#1 also (hence the martini) . . .

it's slow here. 

hope your holiday was good!

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • doin' good. Christmas was great. My parents are in town from dirty Jerz' (hehe, don't mistake, I love my home state of Jersey) which is nice. Right now we're watching Bones, we're nothing if not lively.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • imagemlmtgg:

I'm on martini #1 for evening. cd#1 also (hence the martini) . . .

it's slow here. 

Oh, I saw.  Sorry about CD #1, but yeah for martini's!!  At least they have Pom juice in them.  That's like medicine isn't it?

Did you have a good holiday?

• Hey swanck!   How goes it?   Kinda bored and blah here...   I need some wine!
  • imageswanck:
    imagemlmtgg:

it's slow here. 

Oh, I saw.  Sorry about CD #1, but yeah for martini's!!  At least they have Pom juice in them.  That's like medicine isn't it?

ha! fooled you - it's Pom liqueur - no juice. . . close enough I guess. 

Holiday was really nice actually, even with a bad head cold- I hosted each day - and was happy to have a houseful, and my sister home for a few days. too much food. too many cookies. too many gifts. all good though. . . 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • HIIII! How are ya'll doing?!? My holiday was kinda sucktastic but at least its over now. 
    oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • imageShellShockedMama:
    doin' good. Christmas was great. My parents are in town from dirty Jerz' (hehe, don't mistake, I love my home state of Jersey) which is nice. Right now we're watching Bones, we're nothing if not lively.

I know what you mean, we were so exciting....after opening presents, we spent the rest of the day zonked out in front of the TV while I read a book.

Thrilling.  

Glad you get some time with your parents though!

• imagemlmtgg:
    imageswanck:
    imagemlmtgg:

it's slow here. 

ha! fooled you - it's Pom liqueur - no juice. . . close enough I guess. 

Holiday was really nice actually, even with a bad head cold- I hosted each day - and was happy to have a houseful, and my sister home for a few days. too much food. too many cookies. too many gifts. all good though. . . 

Ooo.  Tricky.  But I say it still counts.  Huh?

You are amazing to do all the hosting at Christmas!  I'm glad you enjoyed it, even with a cold.  

• imagesuperluper:
    HIIII! How are ya'll doing?!? My holiday was kinda sucktastic but at least its over now. 

I know what you mean!  It was okay, and aweful at the same time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"