3rd Trimester
Options

Our "bunny meadow" nursery - before/after PIP

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

We're so happy with how it turned out. There's nothing original to the nursery at all!!! Not even the windows or floors :)

Re: Our "bunny meadow" nursery - before/after PIP

• Options
    Wow!! What a transformation!!! That is really cute! :)
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    WOW!!!  What a huge transformation!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that is adorable! I have to admit I'm a little jealous since I'm not able to have a nursery because the Bunny Meadows set caught my eye from day one! You have great taste and it looks awesome! :)
  • Options
    It looks awesome! Great work!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WOW!  Amazing job!!
  • Options
    Great job! It looks beautiful... I can't wait to start on my LO's room... DH still hasnt put walls up yet but we are hoping to do it this weekend...
  • Options
    you should be really proud of yourselves!! that is really,really cute and original!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow - you did an amazing job!

PHOTOS REMOVED

• Options
    Will you come to my house?? This is amazing!! The transformation is incredible. I think you found your calling...Smile
  • Options
    What an amazing transformation! I think it turned out absolutely adorable!
  • Options
    Wow!!! That looks great!!! Love the bunny meadow theme. Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It looks great!
  • Options
    I love the bunny meadow theme!  Your nursery looks great and what alot of work you did!  Can I ask what your dresser is???  We're looking for a dresser to match our crib that is very similar to yours and can't find anything.
  • Options
    Lola, that dresser is 40 years old!!! It's solid maple. We found it for $50 and sanded/spray painted it with rustoleum satin espresso and bought oil rubbed bronze handles for it. Saved us more than $350 :)
  • Options
    Your nursery looks awesome!  We painted a mural on the wall also with all of the grasses and flowers from the bedding.  It was terrible, but it looks awesome.  I wish I knew how to post a pic for you!  What are you going to do with your "comforter" from the bedding.  It really isn't one to hang on the wall or anything.  We just have ours draped over the side of the crib for now.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh! Well, that was a great find!  I wish we had one of those lying around our house to refinish!  Maybe I'll start hunting around goodwill and flea markets...thanks! :)
  • Options
    You are seriously talented.  Good job!
  • Options

imageamsweigart:
    Your nursery looks awesome!  We painted a mural on the wall also with all of the grasses and flowers from the bedding.  It was terrible, but it looks awesome.  I wish I knew how to post a pic for you!  What are you going to do with your "comforter" from the bedding.  It really isn't one to hang on the wall or anything.  We just have ours draped over the side of the crib for now.

Upload a pic to photobucket.com and post a link to it. i'd love to see! Ours is also draped over the crib. (You can kinda see from one of the pics). Not sure what to do with it either! It was draped over our rocking chair until my mom knitted us a blanket to go with our room. (Even though it's mint and not sage, but I can't NOT display it since she made it for us!)

• Options
    wow i cant believe thats the same room!
  • Options

Hi!

Your Bunny Meadow Nursery looks great! I was wondering where you got the decals for the wall? Or are they hand-painted?? I am looking for something similar and cannot seem to find anything! Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"