Single Parents

Merry Christmas!

H is coming over in the morning and bringing his presents for dd over, so we can celebrate her 1st and last Christmas with us all together.

It is bitter sweet. While I know we are over and I will be okay,I'm looking forward to having a happy little family even just for a couple of hours.

My emotions have been all over the board, I've gotten a lot better about not crying. As much as I know its over, and I don't think that I would ever trust that he loved me again, I still just want for him to come home.

So funny how your life can change in one second.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Stay busy and happy :)

Re: Merry Christmas!

• Merry Christmas to you, too.

My H gets the girls Christmas day from 9:00-6:30, which is actually ok with me. My family does our dinner and presents on Christmas Eve, and I get the girls for "Santa" in the morning. I think while he has them tomorrow I might go see Sherlock Holmes.

• My husband made such a stink about getting DS for Christmas yet, he spent the night at his apartment while DS spent the night at his grandmother's house. Really? You couldn't stay at your mother's house to wake up with your son Christmas morning? Yet, you spent soooooo many nights at your mother's house while we were married? I smell a rat!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"