Houston Babies

Kind of taken from a question on the nest - what is DC getting "daddy"?

I just thought about this - that I should get DH sometihng from DS.  Maybe a picture frame with their picture together?  Not sure...a little too late for me to do something now!  blah!

Re: Kind of taken from a question on the nest - what is DC getting "daddy"?

• santa is putting a gift card for a new suit in dh's stocking, so dd is giving him two new ties.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a ton of little stuff for DH - I can just say some of them are from DS, I guess.
  • Loading the player...
  • I made a desk calendar version of the large calendar we made for grandparents.  Everything else is from me and DS.
  • I put both of our names on the gifts to DH this year.  :)  When DS is older I will definitely make a bigger deal out of a gift specifically from DS to DH.  When I was a little girl my dad would always take me out to buy something for my Mom and I had a blast picking something out.  In fact, we still do that except now it's me taking him to pick out what Mom wants...lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DSs got daddy a book. Tru helped me wrap it and then proudly told DH "daddy that's for you. it's a book."
  • In the past for most occasion that require presents, I always take DD somewhere (certain area or section of the store - shirts, ties, etc..) and let her pick out what she wants to get DH.  There has been times where she picks out something purple (her fave color).  We keep the receipt for exchanges. =) 

This year, since I haven't had a chance to do much, he's getting an eye mask to sleep at night from the girls (since we use a nightlight now). 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • I bought 2 books for DHs stocking from C.  They are "daddy and me" books for him to read to DS.
  • I had DS1 draw a picture for him, and he helped me wrap a DVD for him (running related - he loves to watch Daddy run or ride along).
  • imagerayskit10:
    DSs got daddy a book. Tru helped me wrap it and then proudly told DH "daddy that's for you. it's a book."
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The kiddos got him a digital picture frame loaded with family pics for his office...
  • CareBear, I'm with you ~ my dumb ass didn't even think about it and now it's too late, although I suppose I could say some of the stuff for DH is from Charlotte.  Boo on me!  I did get a book each for my mom and dad from Charlotte for them to read to her (they keep her a lot during the week while I work on the business).  I did not think to do that for Daddy.  Sucktastic :( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"