South Florida Babies
Options

Bring Sean home

Has anyone else been following this story? For the past few years, this story has captured my heart, and finally today Sean and his father were reunited! The scene in Brazil was horrible and he will truly need therapy; I just hope that father and son can regain that special bond.

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
It's Beshert

Re: Bring Sean home

• Options
    I didn't realize that they were finally reunited that is wonderful news.
  • Options
    This morning, 6 AM our time!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dh and I were watching this in the AM.  I am glad the father was reunited w/ son.  I really hope the son wants to go w/ the father.  It is a tough age, and for the past 5 yrs, the son only knows the stepfather, and Brazil.  This is going to be a huge adjustment, and like pp said require therapy.  But I agree 100% that the son needs the father!  Glad he got his wish for Christmas.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes I've been following this story too! Unbelievable that it took so long to reunite them!
    image image

• Options
    I've been following the story too.  It must be so hard for Sean - he was so young when his mother took him away.  I hope that he and his dad can reconnect and have a wonderful life together. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My mom just called me to tell me!  What a wonderful Christmas gift!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"