South Florida Babies
Options

Kids are amazing *tear jerker alert*

Most of you know about Ava. Its hard to believe that its been 8 months since we lost her. She would have been 5 months old this month. We are missing her badly this holiday season. Its not been easy but we are doing well. My sister and BIL bought a special ornament for their tree for their angel so that she is remembered. My BIL's father goes to the cemetary once a week to have lunch with her and make sure her grave is tended. She is constantly in my thoughts and in my heart. Its amazing that I can love and miss a baby who was born into heaven as much as I love and miss that little girl.

Anyway. Sorry. I got an email from my best friend today about something her kids said to her. Logan is 3. Layla is 5. I hope this touches your hear like it did mine. For some reason I had to share with this with you guys.

"A sweet little thing Logan and layla said today. I was going through all the things we are doing in the next few days and I said we are going to Tia mels on Thursday and I named all the people that would be there. I said Sophia, tia mel, Tia Alisha and logan yelled "and Ava too". I didn't even know  he really understood. Layla then said no she won't be where u can see her. She's an angel in heaven.

It made me cry-- so sweet an innocent. But her memory is alive and my kids will remember her."

Hug your babies tight. I know I do whenever Ava crosses my mind and Sophie is near.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kids are amazing *tear jerker alert*

• Options

wow - i dont know if i should have read this b/c my eyes are watery now.

kids are amazing and little things like that prove it.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *tear* So sweet.  What a difficult thing for children to understand and she deserves a big hug and kiss for how sweet she is. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs for your whole family this Christmas!
  • Options
    Aayyy, I'm all teary-eyed as well!  I thank the Lord every day for all my blessings -- can't wait to see my little ones now. 
  • Options

What sweet little kids! It's incredible how they are able to just say the most amazing things that just warm your heart. What a beautiful story. Sending you and your family warm holiday wishes filled with peace and comfort.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's beautiful. In the hormonal state i'm in I've been crying for the past few minutes thinking about it. Thank you for sharing this.
  • Options

Aww mel - they have always been smart kids, but that is amazing.  So sweet.

Thanks for sharing.

I've been thinking about you and Alisha and Victor a lot lately and about how hard christmas is going to be without Ava.  {{hugs}} 

image image

• Options
    Awww, that is so sweet and beautiful. I'm so sorry for your sister's loss. :*( Children have a way of reminding us in the purest ways of how things really are. :)
  • Options
    I'm teary eyed myself! hugs to you and your family this season!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    Kids are just amazing.  I tried to prepare myself with your warning, but still teary.  Hugs to your family.
  • Options
    I'm all emotional as well! Such sweet words and so true!! Big hugs!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"