D.C. Area Babies

Non-Mall Santas?

I know this was asked before, but the search function is down.  Anyone know of a Santa in Northern VA that isn't at a mall and might have less than a 3 hour line?  :-)

Re: Non-Mall Santas?

• Sam's Club in Sterling supposedly is quick and easy.  I haven't been there myself but heard from others.
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Marrifield, but I can't guarantee that there's not a long line (last night is 12/23):  https://www.merrifieldgardencenter.com/mgc_files/christmas09/santa2009.pdf

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • We took DS to Tyson's Galleria a couple of weekends ago, and while we waited in line for 2 hours, several other families waiting near us (with older kids) said they never had to wait that long.  More like an hour.  Just a thought :)  We heard that the Santa in Tsyon's Corner Center was closed that day for some reason, so that could have had something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure I heard last year that Merrifield usually has long lines, but I don't know how long.

• I just came on to post the link to the Fast Pass, but they're not doing it anymore.  Drats. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"