Postpartum Depression

Still can't believe this is a SUB group!

ConfusedWhat the EFF Bump Gods... how is this "less important" than any of the other "slow" boards... you must be joking me. If no one can find the board no one will post!

Let's see.... Photography VS. A human being's sanity and well being... gee that's a TOUGH one!

:::shaking head in utter disgust:::

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Momma Maven In The Making!

Re: Still can't believe this is a SUB group!

• You mean Nurseries and Baby Gear isn't more important then providing resources for women suffering from Post Partum Depression?

THUMBS DOWN, BUMP! I wish we had a dislike button so I could dislike the bump. I did notice that the put a link to the PPD board at the top of 3-6 though. I guess that is a step in the right direction but definitely not enough. I never really notice the top of the board. It was just by chance that I happened to look at it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • I agree. I having a hidden board to chat about PPD just perpetuates the perception that it's shameful to admit you are experiencing it. You can talk about it, but only on a board that is not listed & is impossible to find.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebethmont:
    I agree. I having a hidden board to chat about PPD just perpetuates the perception that it's shameful to admit you are experiencing it. You can talk about it, but only on a board that is not listed & is impossible to find.

good point - I definitely agree.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesam19:

You mean Nurseries and Baby Gear isn't more important then providing resources for women suffering from Post Partum Depression?

THUMBS DOWN, BUMP! I wish we had a dislike button so I could dislike the bump. I did notice that the put a link to the PPD board at the top of 3-6 though. I guess that is a step in the right direction but definitely not enough. I never really notice the top of the board. It was just by chance that I happened to look at it.

This. I just noticed it today. I was thinking that the Bump really needs to add a PPD board, and then there it is. But hiding it is kinda messed up, I think ...

• This definitely should not be a sub-board.  I had no idea this board existed, but am thankful to see it!
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"