South Florida Babies
Options

speaking of lingerie... (funny story)

A lot of you guys got lingerie for your bridal showers, it seems!

I got ONE.

I picked up a box and my MIL says "that's from me and FIL!" and I opened it up and it was this skimpy white piece of lingerie.  I said "oh!  thanks..." and my sil yells "GROSS!" lol 

I showed it to DH that night and said "hey, look what your parents got me.... sexy, huh?  Want me to wear it now or wait until our wedding night??"  and He stared at me,  grabbed it from my hands and threw it in the garbage without a word LOL

Re: speaking of lingerie... (funny story)

• Options
    LMAO! Was it cute? LOL. Men are so wierd. Who cares who got it for you?! My mom got me one. I actually had a drawer filled during my honeymoon that I had been given at my bachelorette. I did not get ONE toy but tons of lingerie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yeah, i was weird about it, too.  lol i didn't want to wear lingerie given to me by my mil... and even weirder that it was a gift form her AND fil!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL Jen, I think we discussed this once.

My MIL did the same thing to me once... except, the one she gave me was HERS!  She swore she never wore it, but just to think she had the intentions of using it for FIL  ::shivers::  I refused to accept it.  Luckily, she understood.  I too went running to DH to tell him my wonderful encounter w/ his mom.

I think Jen's husband had a problem knowing it was from his mom... everytime he saw it, he would think of mom which is the last thing you want to do when playing tennis!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecocojack10:

I think Jen's husband had a problem knowing it was from his mom... everytime he saw it, he would think of mom which is the last thing you want to do when playing tennis!

That is a VERY good point.

• Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imagecocojack10:

ESPECIALLY since MIL is always making comments to him about what we do on our time off alone and how do we have time to even raise a child since we're practicing making them so much.,  EWWWWW.

• Options
    imagebritishbride05:
    imageMellyMelB:
    imagecocojack10:

ESPECIALLY since MIL is always making comments to him about what we do on our time off alone and how do we have time to even raise a child since we're practicing making them so much.,  EWWWWW.

How does she know this?! LOL.

• Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imagebritishbride05:
    imageMellyMelB:
    imagecocojack10:

How does she know this?! LOL.

Seriously, she thinks you guys are s*x-hounds! LOL  Which you may very well be, but thisn't her problem!  Wink

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"