Orange County Babies

Holiday plans

What is everyone's plans for the holidays?

We're going to church xmas eve(hopefully Charlie does well with this), my aunts and looking at xmas lights. I love looking at lights. Then having everyone over on xmas day. Still trying to figure out what we are going to cook.

Re: Holiday plans

• Happy Holidays everyone!!

We're going to be busy busy.  Christmas eve - dinner with the inlaws.  Christmas brunch with my family then the inlaws host a huge Christmas dinner.  It's so much fun but we'll be happy to rest after the whirlwind dies down.

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Xmas eve is spent with immediate family and Xmas day is spent with extended family. So lots of food, fun, and family. Oh, and this year, Jacob will actually get to enjoy opening his gifts (he was only four months last year).

Happy holidays to everyone!

• Loading the player...
  • On the 23rd we're going to church with MIL then doing dinner and gifts at her house.

Christmas Eve DH works a mid so he will probably be gone from 11:30-9ish. I'll do dinner at my parents with my family.

Christmas day DH works early and will probably be home anywhere between 1 and 4 depending on if they decide to do 4 hour shifts each. I'll do gifts and lunch with my family and then when DH gets home we'll do gifts and I'll eat dinner with him.

Holidays are always difficult with DH working.

• xmas eve with in laws and christmas day with my parents and his grandparents.
  • We do Christmas Eve with one set of inlaws, DH's dad and stepmom.  Christmas Day, we'll do the morning gift opening at my parents' (we don't even have a tree up), home for DDs nap, and back over there for dinner.  DH's mom and stepdad will come to my parents' house for dinner.

I'm hoping that DD will open at least one gift this year.  I know she'll play with the paper!  But last year, she was less than 2 months, so she was either sleeping or being carried around in a carrier.

• Christmas Eve: dinner at my Grandpa's in SD (my mom is cooking)

Christmas morning: just DH, DD and my sister for breakfast (she's flying in to surprise my folks)

Christmas dinner: dinner here. Honeybaked ham, honeybaked turkey breast, cheesy scalloped potato dish, green beans, salad, rolls, and peppermint ice cream!

We may try church on Christmas depending on how DD is doing...plus I've had a nasty cold so we'll see how I feel, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"