D.C. Area Babies

Finding out in 3 hours

We go for our big u/s in 3 hours and we're going to find out what we're having.  I pretty much knew we were having a boy last time, but have had no inkling this time.  I made sure DH got the van dug out yesterday so that we could head out today.  There was no way I was delaying this appt., but btw--where is this pg going?!  How am I at the halfway point already?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10

Re: Finding out in 3 hours

• Exciting! Hope the baby cooperates!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh how exciting! good luck at the U/S and be sure to let us know!

if you can keep a secret, you can save it and tell everyone on x-mas

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck! I hope baby shows you the "goods".
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Very exciting!!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Yay! So exciting :)

Remember to get back to us ASAP when you find out Wink

• Have fun!  Glad you were able to dig out..I cannot imagine having to postpone that appointment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So exciting!!!! We had our big U/S on Friday and are waiting until Christmas to do the big reveal. ;)  I cant believe we're half way through too....where has time gone!!?

Come back and tell us boy/girl!! 

• Don't wait - let us know today!! :)  Very exciting!

And I can't wait for time to start flying for me.  I'm ready to stop being sick already! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Can't wait to find out D.  Please share!  We have our U/S next week, but we're not finding out. 
  • Uggh!  Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but DH was stuck in traffic on the beltway in  MD because they were plowing lanes.  It took him 3 hours to get from Greenbelt to our house in Falls Church.  Thank goodness they had an appt. available tomorrow morning because I don't think I was going to be able to wait until next week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Okay, we can wait another day Wink I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"