San Diego Babies

Any San Diego bumpies want to get together?

Now that I am getting closer to my due date (March is going to come quick!) I would love to meet some local moms to be before its too late :)  It's always great to have a support system when you have a baby and unfortunately none of my close friends have children or are expecting. Anyone in the same boat?

Re: Any San Diego bumpies want to get together?

• I'd love to get together :) I could invite a few other mommy bumpies and nesties for cocoa and cookies one night in December if you'd like.

Alanna, Tessa, Amanda, Rachel... you in??

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • I forget to check this board very often but I would love to get together with any expectant moms in San Diego.

I dont have any friends that are expecting either and  Im also due in March! 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in Dani, but my December calendar is pretty darn full.  Maybe January??
  • I'm definitely in! I do have some time in December, but January is probably easier. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new moms and moms-to-be! :)
  • Ok... how about the first week of January? Does the 5th work for everyone?

I'll post closer to the end of December and people can PM me with details :)

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • my lil guy is 6 weeks- mind if we come?
  • imagemrsdanigirl8:

Ok... how about the first week of January? Does the 5th work for everyone?

I'll post closer to the end of December and people can PM me with details :)

Sounds great! Count me in!

• Depending on location and how I feel, I may be in, too.  :)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I definitely qualify for that boat, and would love to meet some other soon-mommies. Are plans solidifying?
  • It all depends on the location - if it's up in north county I can probably make it. Otherwise, I'm a weekends-only girl!
  • imageMrs.Alanna:
    It all depends on the location - if it's up in north county I can probably make it. Otherwise, I'm a weekends-only girl!

Than why don't we do it the first weekend of January (after new years weekend)? That might be easier for me with E :) It'd be at my house!

• first weekend in January works for me :)

pregali80, my littler girl is one week younger than yours!  i think this GTG goes for anyone who has a baby or is PG.  yay!!!

• Great to see the local have some action again! I'm due on Monday (I can hardly believe it!) and early January sounds like a great time to get together with other new moms and moms-to-be. Will you be updating info here, or should I pm contact info? Thanks for putting something local together!Smile

• Would you mind if I joined in?
  • That would work for me! I have yoga until 10, but after that would be perfect - say noon-ish or later? I'd love to see everyone!
  • Ok... here are the final details:

GTG @ Danielle's House

January 9th, 2010 @ 11:30-12p

Cookies, cocoa and some nibblers... if anyone wants to bring something that's great :) I'll send out an evite closer to the date so PM me with your email address if you're interested in attending!

• Hey ladies! I just found this board. I'm in -- I go back to work Jan 4 so weekends are great after that. or I can do a weekday until then. 

Wahoo for SD Bump Board! I recognize so many names!

• I never check this board, luckily Tessa reminded me about it the other day. I would love to join as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I might be in-I'd love to finally meet you IRL Dani, and meet some more mamas around here :)
  • I haven't check this board in forever but I'm so glad I saw this one! Count me and Day in! Let me know what I can bring.
    my little powder puff
    Blog
  • I totally forgot about this too - glad I didn't miss it! Definitely send me an evite - I'm in!
  • If its not too late I'm interested! I'm not on here a lot but would love to meet some moms-to-be!

Thanks!

• It will be great to meet you all - see you tomorrow! :)

• We have a great Meetup group going called the "Active and Happy Pregos" We're always welcoming new members. We've been meeting for about three months now and some of us are about to have our babies. Pretty soon we'll also be setting up newborn-friendly activities, too.Check us out, hope to meet you soon!Our Link: https://www.meetup.com/FITpregos/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"