Philadelphia Babies
Options

3D/4D ultrasound studios

Can anyone recommend a good 3D/4D ultrasound studio in the Philadelphia area?

Re: 3D/4D ultrasound studios

• Options

Innerview in Frazer on lancaster avenue was great! The woman at the front desk is the nicest but they had a great room and relaxing atmosphere...

• Options
    Bond with Me in Doylestown is a great place.  www.bondwithme3d.com  My OB/GYN recommended that I go there because the people who do the 3D ultrasound there are actually registered ultrasonographers.   I didn't know what that meant, but apparently most of other places around here are run by people with no formal ultrasound training.  I felt much more secure knowing that I was being scanned by someone who really knows how to operate the machine and get the best pictures.  The DVD that you get is awesome!  They actually make you a personalized movie with all of the highlights from your scan.  Your names are in it, and if you know the baby's name they'll put that in the movie too.  The color photo collage is also nice and has again they'll put the baby's name on it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://babysfirstpeek.com/

baby's first peek in chalfont, pa!!  the website has all the pricing and information, they are great!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"