Infertility

Roll Call......

Who's here today and what are you up to?

I'm here, working :(

Re: Roll Call......

• I'm here, nesting for the first time in a LONG TIME. I was getting my resume together, but now it is ready to go other than needing to be printed out. I'm relaxing and watching TV too. I'm in my PJs still! (DH is going to kill me when he finds out! haha)
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • I'm around
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Here.

I'm home sick today. Trying to shake a bad case of bronchitis before getting my whole family sick on Thursday :(

I'm about to put together a grocery list and do laundry though... 

• I'm here just hanging out waiting for a friend to come get me for lunch.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • here and working too.
  • I'm here.  I'm off from work (been off all month!!!) and dh went in for a few hours today.  I have some stuff I need to do, but I'm being lazy right now.
  • I'm here.

I'm doing a little bit of work (mostly cleaning up my work space).   

Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here. Waiting for 5 oclock to roll around.

I think that the WEEK of Christmas should be mandatory time off. No one is getting anything done.

• I'm here, limited posting, so busy at work. Good trade-off, I have a 2 day week!
  • I am here on and off today. I have to get cleaning b/c my best friend is
  • I am here on and off today. I have to get cleaning b/c my best friend is coming
  • I am here on and off today. I have to get cleaning b/c my best friend is coming to
  • I am here on and off today. I have to get cleaning b/c my best friend is coming to town for a few days.
  • Here!  Trying to get some work done, but really have no motivation to. Probably won't for the next two weeks either :(
  • I am here and working.
    TTC #1 Since August 2004 Dx PCOS
    SAIFW
    6/10 C/P
    6/10 Failed independent adoption
    12/10 C/P
    4/11 Failed independent adoption BM had a m/c
    5/11 Femara and TI= BFN
    6/11 Femara and TI= BFN
    7/11 Break cycle
    8/11 Break cycle
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So apparently if you are typing a post and your 90 pounds pyr jumps on your laptop it posts it 3 times. Sorry!
  • I am here (all week except Friday) supposedly working.

Totally excited for LCB since she went to the same clinic that is doing my first IVF next month.

And I just got a call about my meds for my IVF (trying to get them ordered this year to take advantage of my deductible).  Before insurance, I am looking at $4,000.  Luckily, I do have some insurance coverage for the drugs.

• I am here, working and waiting for my beta results.

• I am here.  I have yet to find a job here in NC, so I get to nest more!  Yay!  I have been doing some cleaning around the house today.  We are coming back up to PA for Christmas but one of DH's classmates from his Navy training class has been staying at our house (they both got stationed here in NC) while she looks for a house.  She is not going home for Christmas, so she is watching our dogs and cats.  I want to make sure that the house is clean before we leave!
  • I'm here off and on.  I'm stuck at work without much to do. 
  • I am here on and off.  At work, which is dead cause all of our students went home for break and most of the proff are gone too! But I have a tone to catch up on, so I am actually busy!!
  • I am here!!!  Trying to do anything and everything possible to keep from testing again until Wed.
  • *raises hand*

"working"  Embarrassed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm here.  Popping on and off because I'm supposed to be working.
  • I'm here. I'm suppposed to be working, but instead I'm dozing off.Sleep
  • I'm here, and working from home.... which means wrapping, baking, and shopping :)
  • I'm here...at work...distracted...

Heading to meetings for the afternoon starting in about 10 minutes...

• i'm here - "working"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it."
  • I'm coming back here after far too long of a break...  I'm working today, but it's super slow.

• I'm here.  First day of winter break for me.  Just ran a few errands and now I'm home chilling with my dog in my lap.
  • here.... working from home due to MIA car keys
  • I'm here. I just got back from the dentist so I'm all numb. Just Bumping and baking until the novocaine wears off. 
  • I'm here and at work today - 1 more day until a 5 day weekend!
  • I'm here...internet is back up and working.  I should be cleaning as I have 16 people coming over for dinner in 4 hours!  :)
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Here.....sitting through some BORING training!
    TTC 7+ years - 3 failed IUI's; not going the IVF route; stopped treatment December 2013.

Became licensed for Foster Care: March 2011
    Adoption Finalized: December 2013

LISTEN TO THE MUSN'TS CHILD, LISTEN TO THE DON'TS.
    LISTEN TO THE SHOULDN'TS, THE IMPOSSIBLES, THE WONT'S.
    LISTEN TO THE NEVER HAVES, THEN LISTEN CLOSE TO ME.
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, CHILD, ANYTHING CAN BE.
    -Shel Silverstein

• I'm here but should be working.  I'm at work, just not doing anything.  I sell new builds and who in their right mind would come in and buy a house the week of Christmas anyways?  So I'm being grumpy that I'm here while my H is on Christmas break and at home.
  • I am here.

Being very lazy on my couch enjoying my first day of Christmas vacation!!

• I;m on and off. At my mom's in FL : )
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I just got home from work and I am catching up on this afternoon's posts and then I am going to go and make dinner.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• I'm here, just had dinner (it's a lot later in Ireland). Heading off to bed soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"