Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

LOLFL- I can't help myself.

I have tons of friends in junior league, but seriously??? How the eff do you have time for this with a child??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LOLFL- I can't help myself.

• Options

imageJessibell:
    I have tons of friends in junior league, but seriously??? How the eff do you have time for this with a child??

I'm seriously lost.  Is this in response to the sanctimomminess in the other post?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCreamyMonster:

imageJessibell:

I'm seriously lost.  Is this in response to the sanctimomminess in the other post?

Wait, i'm a Sanctimomminess Junior Leaguer?

• Options
    But more importantly, why were you up at 3:41 am??? :)
  • Options

imagemikey&amie:
    But more importantly, why were you up at 3:41 am??? :)

LOL I was about to ask the exact same thing.

• Options
    Lots of random posts that late from Jessi.  Apparently she made someone made for a comment on 12-24 about all the presents they had for a family they adopted.
  • Options

imagebieanca:
    Lots of random posts that late from Jessi.  Apparently she made someone made for a comment on 12-24 about all the presents they had for a family they adopted.

I saw that. I'm guessing alcohol was involved. :) I know Jessi too well, and know she had no intention of pissing anyone off there.   

• Options
    imagemikey&amie:

imagebieanca:

I saw that. I'm guessing alcohol was involved. :) I know Jessi too well, and know she had no intention of pissing anyone off there.   

I don't think she did either. My first thought was random very late night posts she must be drinking something good. And I'm jealous!
  • Options
    imageibfloridagirl:
    imageCreamyMonster:

imageJessibell:

Newsflash - not everything is about you.

• Options
    imageCreamyMonster:
    imageibfloridagirl:
    imageCreamyMonster:

imageJessibell:

Newsflash - not everything is about you.

Whoa!  What the crap did i do to you?!  I wasn't being rude or b!tchy i was asking a question, sorry if i took LOL FL(orida) to mean it was something about me, i thought this thread was a JOKE! Damn!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"