Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Reynah.....

******I personally would have also loved to join the 'lushes', especially b/c I know Sallie prob. was prob putting her legs up on everything ;) Sallie, I hope you know what I am referring to, otherwise, once again, I seem pathetic! ****

Are you talking about the stripper pole? Otherwise I am drawing a blank....... Embarrassed

Re: Reynah.....

• imagemustangsallie:

******I personally would have also loved to join the 'lushes', especially b/c I know Sallie prob. was prob putting her legs up on everything ;) Sallie, I hope you know what I am referring to, otherwise, once again, I seem pathetic! ****

Are you talking about the stripper pole? Otherwise I am drawing a blank....... Embarrassed

LMFAO!!!!! I love that you can ask this question because that actually happened. At a nice restaurant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This post gets an enthusiastic two thumbs up from me despite the fact I have NO idea as to what anyone is referring to.
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • HAHAHA I forgot about that! 

Oh that stripper poll....

• LMAO! Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about.... and at a nice restaurant. I bet you are a lot of fun somewhere else! hahaha
  • imagereynah:
    LMAO! Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about.... and at a nice restaurant. I bet you are a lot of fun somewhere else! hahaha

She'll show you her boobs if you want. She's always looking for an excuse to whip those bad boys out.

• Dude, I will DD this thread if you don't stop.

I hate your face Jess!

• imagemustangsallie:

Dude, I will DD this thread if you don't stop.

I hate your face Jess!

Dude.  Wasn't there an implied mooning this morning?  You're just a closet exhibitionist. 

;)

• imageJessibell:

imagereynah:
    LMAO! Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about.... and at a nice restaurant. I bet you are a lot of fun somewhere else! hahaha

She'll show you her boobs if you want. She's always looking for an excuse to whip those bad boys out.

Yeah Ladies, don't leave your husband alone with her not even for a second. LOL!! She also makes some mean White Trash Candy.
  • imageCreamyMonster:
    imagemustangsallie:

I hate your face Jess!

Dude.  Wasn't there an implied mooning this morning?  You're just a closet exhibitionist. 

;)

Shhh, that was just for you D.

• imageamanda7207:
    imageJessibell:

imagereynah:

Yeah Ladies, don't leave your husband alone with her not even for a second. LOL!! She also makes some mean White Trash Candy.

You have to be part white-trash for the candy to turn out right, so yeah mine is AWESOME.

• imagemustangsallie:

I hate your face Jess!

Don't hate the player hate the game, yo.

• I, personally, enjoyed the Sallie-mooning this morning  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• I am 1/25 white trash so I'm making white trash candy this weekend!
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Judging by this post, I am absolutely sure Sallie is a hoot to hang out with!
  • imagereynah:
    Judging by this post, I am absolutely sure Sallie is a hoot to hang out with!

Oh, yes Ma'am.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"