Houston Babies
Options

Christmas program

DH and I and all the grandparents went to Sarah's first preschool Christmas program this morning.  I turned to my mom who was sitting next to me and said, "I've waited 42 years for this moment," and it was true!

The children were just adorable in their costumes and their singing voices were beautiful.  Oh the joy!  It made me think that motherhood is the greatest thing ever.  My Christmas has been made perfect. Gift

Re: Christmas program

• Options
    That is awesome!  I love to hear these things. 
    I was just telling Dh that the kids make Christmas so special and exciting again.  I have always loved it, but seeing their excitement and amazement at everything just makes it so much better!!!
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's wonderful!  We went to DS's last night and just loved watching him sing and do the hand motions to everything - was really into it!  It also helped us decipher a song or two that he has been singing around the house!  It's amazing what joy they bring (and helps balance out those other times) !!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is just a beautiful angel.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How exciting!  I will miss Amelia's program tomorrow, but daddy has to video it for me! 

• Options
    oh that picture is so heart warming!  what a wonderful mama moment
  • Options
    She's a beautiful angel.  I can't wait to have kids to make Christmas extra-special for us.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    she looks so sweet! I don't care what christmas pagent it is, I don't have to even know a kid in it, I tear up. I got choked up yesterday at our school pagent just watching it with my class.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

What an incredibly sweet post.  Children make Christmas extra special.  What a great moment for you and your family! 

P.S. ADORABLE little angel you have there :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What a gorgeous angel!  And what a sweet comment.  You should write that down somewhere so you can one day share it with your DD. Absolutely heartwarming!
  • Options
    Aw, you made me feel all goose-bumpy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Question for you...was E in the program too?  Did she sing/cooperate?  I am nervous that Amelia will cry and won't stay on the stage. 

I love that your Christmas is perfect, that's just so awesome!

• Options
    She is just beyond precious! What a joyous Christmas moment!
  • Options
    imageKelleyA:

Question for you...was E in the program too?  Did she sing/cooperate?  I am nervous that Amelia will cry and won't stay on the stage. 

I love that your Christmas is perfect, that's just so awesome!

No, E was in the audience with us.  She's in the Toddler Room at school and won't participate until she's in the 3s Class.  Try not to worry, easier said than done I know, but I bet Amelia will do great!

• Options
    Awww....what a great Mommy moment for you.  I'm so glad you posted this.  Not to mention that Sarah makes one beautiful angle!!!  You should be proud!!
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Options
    I love moments like that, where it all seems worth it.  Sarah makes a beautiful angel.
  • Options
    that is so sweet!!  she looks just beautiful!!
  • Options

Aw!  I love what you said to your mom.  I feel the exact same way.  I cannot wait for that first school program!

• Options
    She's an adorable angel!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"