Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

if you enjoy the J&K saga...

hailey glassman is going to be on preston & steve this morning (not sure what time). i will be very surprised if she doesn't spill all sorts of dirt, they aren't a creampuff type show. (if you are in the philly area, thats 93.3 on the radio).

Re: if you enjoy the J&K saga...

• You can update us on here too? I am involved in watching a VERY stimulating episode of Sid the Science Kid! Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • lol yeah i will try to do a summary. they podcast the whole show, i'll post that too. but that wont be until later today.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesunnygyrl:
    You can update us on here too? I am involved in watching a VERY stimulating episode of Sid the Science Kid! Stick out tongue

I love that show!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dammit! she brought her lawyer on the show with her. this might blow.

OMG. she is doing a celeb boxing match. the first thing they asked is about john and she says 'i dont want to talk about it' and they told her the only reason we have you here is to talk about THAT. if you arent going to talk about it, you're gonna leave NOW.

more to come later....maybe, if its any good.....

• I do love me some P&S, but I can't stand to listen to her incoherent babbling.  The girl needs an interview coach because she comes across as one of the dumbest women on the planet.
  • imageMomma.Brown:

dammit! she brought her lawyer on the show with her. this might blow.

OMG. she is doing a celeb boxing match. the first thing they asked is about john and she says 'i dont want to talk about it' and they told her the only reason we have you here is to talk about THAT. if you arent going to talk about it, you're gonna leave NOW.

I love P&S. They do not put up with b.s., that's for sure. I'll have to catch the podcast later.

• imageMomma.Brown:

dammit! she brought her lawyer on the show with her. this might blow.

Ha. She leeches on to this situation to acquire fame, but then thinks she is independently interesting?

• Can you give us the bumpie transcript when its done?  Any juice, no fluff.  As B2bMO said, she's definitely not interesting all on her own...
  • I have a feeling she will clam up considering the fact that John is under such scrutiny over the TLC lawsuit. le sigh!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"